Vessel loading times

• 3 months later...

It works on and off. But at the moment, it doesn't load anything at all. )=. 

• 2 weeks later...

Vessel is bad also for me. I'm on 1Gbps (download) fibre.

Always buffering... If Vessel pauses the video and THEN buffer.... I can kinda tolerate it. Sort of...

But the stupid thing just jerks & lags and buffer at the same time.... come on... seriously?....

The recent finalmouse video... I actually have to pause it and wait for it to load.... takes a LLLOOOONNNNGGG time.

And when it was going to finish loading, I was thinking..."Ok. I can starting watching it now and it'll load the rest of it..."

But no, I was wrong, the moment I started the video, I just saw my network activity/utilization went straight down to ZERO! (on Win7 task manager)

What the **** is going on Vessel?! Can't you load anything when the video is actually playing?!

I'm on the "free 1yr subscription"... But seriously, if this is the kind of quality of service I'm going to be paying for... why would I?

Youtube may not load a whole lot faster (I really don't know, nor is there a need for me to care). But at least it doesn't lag all the time.

AND Youtube loads even when the video is playing....

I actually open a few Youtube videos (I paused them) and let them load while I'm watching 1 of them. There is NO lag.

You can say that Vessel is new, so give them a chance... I will... But not when I have to pay for it....

Youtube didn't make me pay when they first started, and sure, I had to tolerate the buffering (that was many many years ago...). And even when their quality improved, it's still free. Before Google bought them, it was free.... now it's still free.

So in summary... for Vessel... YGBSM

I MIGHT pay to watch the videos earlier... but I DEFINITELY WILL NOT pay to get bad streaming video.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm  having issues as well! So frustrating trying to watch a video and I even have a good internet connection!

• 4 months later...

Anyone else having issues with the vessel videos not loading , loading slow , or not loading in full quality .? If so did you fix it and how

I have the same problem, loads 4x faster on YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/4/2016 at 6:59 PM, Charlie27364 said:

Anyone else having issues with the vessel videos not loading , loading slow , or not loading in full quality .? If so did you fix it and how

I have the same problem, loads 4x faster on YouTube.

Still stupid slow for me. It has a beaurful site and a great layout but man I cant load crap!   If vessel person is reading this please respond or fix the problems. 

I only have 900kbps down.

I have never had a buffering issue or slowdown since day1 of linus's vessel startup.be it 720p or 1080p. All seems pretty normal.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz