PC vs Console - Luke Trolls PAX East 2015

lmao, great video.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Did he just get counter trolled by a Scottish guy at the end at a US event.....  :huh:  :lol:

Yes - It was glorious

Proud @Slick managed to understand one of us Scots at the end!

Not that hard! I like Scottish accents!

I think there was some nice editing going on for that bit, if not and they really didn't know Luke but are 'big fans' of Linus.... Epic fail!

I have no idea where this idea that they didn't know me came from - Everyone in this video approached ME first and after we talked for a bit I asked them if they would like to partake in the video

Why would i want to plague myself with 5 minutes of this garbage

First LTT video i 'disliked' boys

I cri evry teim

It made me laugh hard. Altho I would be really interested in more of this troll. Like is there some behind the scenes? Did Luke really trolled them or told them afterwards what was going on?  I want to see it so I can laugh more :D

I warned them beforehand that I was going to be a dick and told them that no matter what they picked I would be picking the opposite - I also apologized afterwards and usually just chilled out for a while and talked more seriously about how realistically this video was going to show how idiotic the argument is in general instead of how one side is better than the other... which while it may not have been super clear... that was the moral of the story

i felt like i needed to spay him with troll spray throughout the whole vid lololol

post-121932-0-54426700-1426218060.jpg

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I actually almost expected it to be a bit worse after how they were talking on WAN show. Still funny as hell, though.

I cri evry teim

SLick Burn bruh

keep being cool

i wrote a long response, but my computer froze up right as i went to post it

so Tl;Dr: its preaching to the choir, we've all heard how good PC is, and im tired of having it bluntly thrown in my face.

I came to the forum and gave you a big positive post on the forum and youtube about how much i liked Scrapyard wars

I came here to say how i wasn't a big fan of this video

but the video isn't for me, so keep making the kind of videos you want to.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Imo, consoles are for games lik Dead or alive , Street fighter, soulibur , tekken , for the rest , it's go pc !

I wish i could oc my body, during winter overheating would be great.

The only reason I'd consider a console is for one series of games that are exclusive, and that just annoys me to the point that I'd never buy one in current gen. 

this video is far to short. i also like how he still managed to get a Linus is short joke in.

I'm surprised that the guy talking about Linus, didn't recognize Luke..LOL!!

That was painful to watch. I only managed about 45 seconds.

@Slick I bet you had to lay in the fetal position of the hotel shower while extremely hot water washed away the unclean feeling you must have had after shooting that bit. Except you're so tall that you couldn't fit and still feel partially unclean.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

That was wonderful. <3 Luke

GTA tho :( The last guy was fun too.

Glorious PC Master Race.

Nintendo doesn't count as filth

but PS and Xbox do.

Pfft. All of them are filth if you went single-platform. Glorious Multiplatform Gaming Master Race

MAIN PC
AMD Athlon X4 760K 4.2 GHz// 4GB DDR3-1600 // AMD Radeon HD 6770 // 500 GB Seagate HDD
BACKUP PC
AMD Athlon X2 5000 2.2 GHz
// 2GB DDR2-800 // AMD Radeon HD 5770PHONE
iPhone 4s 16GB
CONSOLES
PlayStation, PlayStation 2 Slim, PlayStation 3 SuperSlim
250GB

Brilliant brilliant brilliant.

Loved the part where Luke called Linus & GabeN "short".

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

In my opinion being that it is 2015 you need BOTH.

there was a time when consoles dominated (nes-sega era)

and then pc had the flexibility and performance options that console did not offer.

however in todays market there are far more factors than cost and performance

title availability

community (as in how many of your  friends are on that platform)

cost to play vs cost to buy

Controller vs Keyboard is still a huge contender for a ton of gamers. (and drivers for controllers dont work on a ton of pc games so _ )

sure performance is still a huge factor but if you can get the platform you prefer NEW with the titles you want, then there is strong argument to try and obtain the secondary platform used. i play halo on box live, sometimes some CoD..... I play MMO on PC I play exclusive titles on playstation like little big planet.  You have to be willing to get all platform to really experience whats out there and be a true gamer. 

Between my wife and myself we own 4 pc's ranging from a brand new dual loop water cooled monster to typical net surfers and a couple laptops... we have two xbox ones, two xbox 360's and one xbox and one used ps3 and a used ps4. 

"Try not to think of the price of the part you are cutting in half" 

;)

"If measuring twice doesn't fix it, GLUE will!"