Adding Money To Steam Through Pre Paid Cards?

A long time ago my friend said he adds funds/money into Steam through pre paid cards or something. I was wondering how you do this because I could not find out how. I'm new to Steam by the way.

go buy the steam prepaid cards at a store and redeem it for cerdit

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

go to steam>games>redeem steam wallet code, you can get gift cards at walmart, 7/11, game stop, walgreens, cvs, best buy and target

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

If you are buying a pre-paid visa/amex/mastercard gift card All you need to do is call up the number that is listed on the card and have them register your name and address to it. Then and only then can you use those cards to fund steam and other online purchases that require name and address.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

• 5 months later...

I got one of these yesterday but not happy with my expereince the code was invalid according to Valve so i called the store i got it from which was Eb Games (gamestop) they told me to ring their customer support hotline so i did and i was told to wait 24 hours. I waited 24 hours and it still doesn't work so i am very unhappy with my experience with this product and i am going to be getting a refund today.

Just my experience yours may differ and I have also contacted steam support and no response received I paid $50 and I expect to be able to use it as soon as its activated.

• 3 weeks later...