Monitor problem's

MrGaminger

I'm not sure if this problem is my monitor or my graphics cards sometimes it does it sometimes it doesn't, I've removed my overclock on my graphics card and it still does it, it's connected via. DVI and my graphics card is a Radeon hd 7700 (Direct cu) and it's running about about 35'c atm and I have used a different DVI cable and it still happens very rarely but still happens, Is my Graphics card breaking down on me or is it time to get a new monitor? post-20647-0-93238600-1372521709_thumb.j

Plug the monitor using another input, like VGA, does the problem still exists? If not, then it could be the DVI cable that is broken, or the monitor circuit of the DVI plug is broken. Try a different DVI able, to confirm that it's not the graphic card DVI plug that is broken.

If the problem still happens no matter what cable you try,

Plug the monitor on a different computer, like a laptop, or tablet, or another desktop, and see if you have the problem. If not. Then the GPU is broken of your computer.

OR

Plug another monitor on that computer, using the same plug, and see if it also have a problem. If not, then your monitor is broken, else it's your graphic card.

That's just hard to do because it doesn't happen instantly it's pretty rare that it happens but when it does I have to completely stop everything i'm going to reset computer and basically anything on that monitor if it needs saving or something I can't do because I can't see it, But thanks the reply and some suggestions 

And honestly I think it's the socket on the monitor because as you can see in the picture my second monitor is fine 

And honestly I think it's the socket on the monitor because as you can see in the picture my second monitor is fine 

I don't like to assume... I had the experience where some monitor problem occurred to someone, showed a picture, saw 3 monitor, and only 1 of them was broken. All the same background. Ended up that only 1 monitor was connected on the desktop PC, the other was running on his laptop, and the third one was on his mac mini running Windows, and used inputDirector to use the desktop keyboard/mouse to control all systems. What a troller :/