Buying Sleeving tools/ Paracord in Belgium

Hello,

I already have some sites but since its my first time attempting to do custom sleeving, i was wondering which sites would you guys recommend buying the sleeving tools and such/ paracord? I live in belgium.

Thanks

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

I had planned to buy them off Amazon UK (that's only because they accept Maestro. If you have a credit card you can use the other European Amazons too if you like). That said, sleeving is a lot of work and not so easy to do properly so I think I'll go with extensions from either Bitfenix or Silverstone. Those two brands offer heatshrinkless paracord braids so that's cool. Bitfenix also has sleeved SATA cables.

The PC modding community is underwhelming here in Belgium.

There's an 'act normal, that's silly enough' mentality here that I don't agree with.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

I had planned to buy them off Amazon UK (that's only because they accept Maestro. If you have a credit card you can use the other European Amazons too if you like). That said, sleeving is a lot of work and not so easy to do properly so I think I'll go with extensions from either Bitfenix or Silverstone. Those two brands offer heatshrinkless paracord braids so that's cool. Bitfenix also has sleeved SATA cables.

The PC modding community is underwhelming here in Belgium.

There's an 'act normal, that's silly enough' mentality here that I don't agree with.

You can get one of the Bpaid cards from bpost that are mastercard and are accepted everywhere (i have one,they are pretty free)

Oh i know its a lot of work but i dont mind,ill do the usual amazon search (uk/fr/de)

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

The only places I suggest are MainFrameCustoms.com (For USA/Canada) and e22.biz (For Eu).  As you are EU I suggest going to e22, they should have everything you need, if you have any questions send them a message and they will gladly help out. 

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

The only places I suggest are MainFrameCustoms.com (For USA/Canada) and e22.biz (For Eu).  As you are EU I suggest going to e22, they should have everything you need, if you have any questions send them a message and they will gladly help out. 

oooh yeeeeeees, that e22 site looks very interesting, ill check it out