Random Chat.

Flanelman

I was playing Castle Crashers last night and that is a great game for the price of $1.90.

I like movies as well and yes I'm fun at parties. SQUIRREL... thought this was the random thread.

Nevermind me.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I was playing Castle Crashers last night and that is a great game for the price of $1.90.

I like movies as well and yes I'm fun at parties. SQUIRREL... thought this was the random thread.

Nevermind me.

The randomer (that's now a word btw.) the better. :D 

*proceeds to search Castle Crashers*

If you want to have random chat - visit reddit - blindly click 5-6 times on the reddit page and start chatting :D

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

tbY7eFA.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

The randomer (that's now a word btw.) the better. :D 

*proceeds to search Castle Crashers*

I believe anything is a word nowadays. Its just a fun 2d game that has 4 player co-op.

Speaking of games how about we talk about something mixed with awesome mixed with something.

I like broccoli

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

tbY7eFA.jpg

Theres random, theres creepy, theres visually disturbing.. but this.. cannot be described.. brb, off to wash my eyes with bleach.

I believe anything is a word nowadays. Its just a fun 2d game that has 4 player co-op.

Speaking of games how about we talk about something mixed with awesome mixed with something.

I like broccoli

I genuinley love broccoli, it's no Parsnip but it sure is good :D

Theres random, theres creepy, theres visually disturbing.. but this.. cannot be described.. brb, off to wash my eyes with bleach.

What's wrong with good looking guy pushing a disabled man with guns? :P

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Bugs.jpg

YAY - I CAN POST INLINE-PICS NOW *whoopwhoop*

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

Words? Words.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

I like random chat. Shame that there is no chatroom; as I would likely spend the rest of my life there.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

Loving the pic ;D

Thanks!  :D

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

I just watched half of Jodorowsky's The Dance of Reality then watched the whole of Anvil: The Story of Anvil thinking it was a docu-comedy about a fake band...my reality has been warped.

What's-more, I came here to talk about it, and found a picture that might be a still from Dance of Reality.

tbY7eFA.jpg

My depression, as regular as the cycles of the moon, dissolves my efforts away;

My life, is one of building sandcastles below the tide-line;

Each surrender is a suicide; each tide that washes over me, washes me away.

I love my inability-- it's true, it's real; it's me.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I just watched half of Jodorowsky's The Dance of Reality then watched the whole of Anvil: The Story of Anvil thinking it was a docu-comedy about a fake band...my reality has been warped.

What's-more, I came here to talk about it, and found a picture that might be a still from Dance of Reality.

tbY7eFA.jpg

My depression, as regular as the cycles of the moon, dissolves my efforts away;

My life, is one of building sandcastles below the tide-line;

Each surrender is a suicide; each tide that washes over me, washes me away.

I love my inability-- it's true, it's real; it's me.

This picture really needs to stop. :')

feb 21st finals start for entry into college and i am busy watching por....,ltt and coding 

5 a day keeps the aggression away. :)

This picture really needs to stop. :')

No...it must live!!

tbY7eFA.jpg

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

No...it must live!!

tbY7eFA.jpg

Oh In the name of all that's good and holy no :'(

My eyes need to be clensed! 

Oh In the name of all that's good and holy no :'(

My eyes need to be clensed! 

It's not as bad as this one...

http://furiousfanboys.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/ugly-klint.jpg