Alerts about performance

HazeBox

HI I have a gaming PC I love it and built it and put alot of my hard earned dollars into it. But Recently I keep getting this message were it says my pc is having a hard time keeping up with my visual settings.... It says your pc is slow would you like to change your color scheme? What does this mean can I get some Help

Spec:

Intel I7 4770k

16 Gb of corsair ram (Just got toady)

Gtx 780 Ti

1 Tb Wdb

120 Gb Toshiba SSd

Corsair Water cooling  

is this happening when you are recording?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

This seems possibly like miner malware.   Malware that hangs around (often hides from task manager) but it will mine bitcoins or whatever coins on your computer without your knowledge.  I advise running a malwarebytes install, or even better. A fresh Windows install and don't pirate or anything as those are the most common ways of getting mining malware.

Change your colour scheme to basic.

I used to get that a few months back when my PC was performing as it should in tasks (Games, Benchmarks etc. There is a proper way to stop it appearing but i cannot remember how.

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram