Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Really nice CPU! I would use it for gaming, for 3d modeling/sculpting and for video editing. :)

I would use it to build my first real workstation to improve my rendering speeds and to fasten the usual workload.

I would use this in my next build. I was planning on mini-itx in Corsair 250d, but if I had this, i will do micro-atx in air 240.

Check out my tech and gaming Youtube channel: Zillatech Gaming

Nice new mATX build with this chip

Merry Christmas everyone!

I would use the CPU to make a machine capable enough to be able to play games at 4K on a 4K monitor with 4 980s and get 60+ fps! (Maybe will work maybe not.)

This would be a really awesome upgrade to my setup! 

I would upgrade my current system and have a truly enthusiast grade system.

<p>CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.0 GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (Boot Drive) | HDD: 500GB | Case: Corsair SPEC-02 Red |PSU: Corsair 750W | OS: Windows 7 64-Bit | Mouse: Corsair M65 (Black) | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (Black w/ Brown Switches)

Dat CPU doe.

If I had this CPU, I would get started into video editing (along with the right Mobo-X99 Probably), and would also try to run minecraft at 60fps (If the CPU lets me)

I'd upgrade my current CPU and look for a LGA 2011 mobo.

I would use it to do my next build and donate my current rig to my parents who are going through a rough time and can't afford to purchase a new computer right now.

Current Build - "Eden" CPU - i7 3770k at 4.5 Ghz, MB - Sabertooth Z77. Cooler - H110, GPU - GTX670 (2x in SLI), RAM - 16GB HyperX Blu, Storage - 120GB OCZ Vertex 3/ 2 Seagate Baracudda 2TB, Power Supply - Corsair HX850 Gold, Case - Corsair 750D, KB/M - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate/Razer Deathadder

Laptop - Alienware M14x  GT650M, Ivy i7, 16GB Ram, 500GB HDD

I would probably sell that Intel CPU and would buy 8 core AMD because my new build is based on AMD and it is cheaper here =D

Wishing Everybody have a Safe holiday and a happy new year!

Cpu: Intel i7 3820 | Case: CoolerMaster Haf 922 | Motherbord: Gigabyte X79-Ud3Ram: Corsair Vengence 8gb | Video Card: Asus 560 ti

Power Supply: CoolerMaster 750w  Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 

I'd use it to speed up my Android development process, better VM performance and better compile times will speed things up nicely. Currently AOSP takes about 20 minutes to compile on my machine, this chip could bring it sub-15 possibly.

I would buy a X99 mb and some nice ddr4. Getting a nice socket2011 setup I have been wanting so badly for so long.

If I win this then it will be time to retire my Phenom X6 (yes, haven't upgraded since millions of years ago) and finally have a great chip for doing my architectural visualizations and renderings!

Wow, what a great giveaway from Intel and LinusTechTips

I would probably use this processor to do more gaming and video editing. I've wanted to learn After Effects, but my computer currently can't handle it well

Oh boy what I would do with an i7 5820K

Get started on my long awaiting developing hobby, run all the latest games. Overlclock it, just play with the damn thing. This much power is something not to be reckoned with