Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would love a 5820k to replace my old 940 backup machine.

i7 4770k @ 4.6 / Corsair h110 / Corsair XMS3 16GB / 2 x 660 Ti  / Samsung 840 Pro 256GB

I would give my current computer that's an i5 3570k and gtx 670 to my girlfriend and build an x99 beast with a gtx 980 and down the road add another! 4k monitor on the desk for pc master race graphics!

Sell it so I can buy other components(I dont have money T_T) or save up some money so I can use for my gaming/editing workstation

It would be time to replace my 1st gen i7 and mobo and buy a x99 mobo with some new ram to boot...I guess winning this thing means I get to spend some cash...lol...but I'm ok with that;)

With the 5820K I would be able to assamble my first quality pc, buying other stuff of course. The PC I have now has a intel core 2 duo... So yeah, I really need the upgrade

Me me me, have been upgrading parts from my first initial build and this would be the icing on top of my updated build :)

I'd definitely upgrade my system and give my parents my current cpu/mobo combo. They could use a nice Christmas present like that.

as i'm currently thinking/making my new build this baby will sure look nice in it. Great forum, great youtube channels. Keep up the good work

Because I can't stream CS:GO with my current rig!

ID need a LGA 1366 for my board but its always nice to win something! :)

I'm not sure what I would use it for, but I would probably put it to work with some cad and 3d modelling ideas

Being that I'm already planning a 5820k build, winning it here would be super awesome. It would basically force me to just finally take the plunge and start buying the rest of my components. :D

Intel Core i7-4790k | 16GB HyperX Fury | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW

The work you do while you procrastinate is probably the work you should be doing for the rest of your life. -Jessica Hische

love this cpu

i would probley use this as a new rendering pc right now im using a fx-8350

i would make the 8350 a dedicated gaming pc

Well, i am planning on an X99 build in the near future so this would be a good start.

If i were to win is 5820k, it will replace my 3570k system workhorse.

But then it will burn my wallet to crisp, LOL!  :rolleyes:

I would love to win this simply because my computer is getting dated and I'd like a new set up, I've been watching all your videos for the last 2 years... and i love all of them especially your mineral oil cooled pc 

Yeeees!

Im among the users that are still using first gen "i" cpu's. The biggest concern is it gets so hot it raises the ambient temperature of the room higher than the temperature outside in summer, yeah, it's like living in a sauna. Give me a new gen and i'll be a happy camper :D

I'd put it in a frame right next to the picture of Linus hanging above my PC.

Also, thanks for doing this!  :D