Swiftech Gear in Germany? (especially H220)

So I'm currently sitting here going crazy about the easy expandabiltiy of the Swiftech H220.

But I'm also very sad that I'm sitting in Germany, because I couldnt find a retailer selling this sweet AiO-Water cooling system to DEUTSCHLAND (Germany)!

Any Germans/Europeans out there who own the H220 and can suggest me a way to get it?

If not: Any suggestions about an alternative expandable AiO sytem? (Don't want to get extra pump/reservoir etc)

If you don't mind importing from the UK then there are plenty of shops in the UK.

@Andi might be able to help you with german supplier though.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Aquatuning.de doesn't sell it?

Sonst hol dir da einfach nen custom loop, is eh besser :D

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Buy this:

http://www.aquatuning.fi/product_info.php/info/p13669_Alphacool-NexXxoS-Cool-Answer-240-LT-ST---kit.html

Performs better than h220 and it is expendable.

(I know that it is not AIO, but it looks better and it includes all parts).

Buy it from Finland.

http://www.jimms.fi/tuote/H220

Cant read Finnish. lol :P

Buy this:

http://www.aquatuning.fi/product_info.php/info/p13669_Alphacool-NexXxoS-Cool-Answer-240-LT-ST---kit.html

Performs better than h220 and it is expendable.

(I know that it is not AIO, but it looks better and it includes all parts).

Why is it categorized as Socket 1366?

Sonst hol dir da einfach nen custom loop, is eh besser :D

I want something compact and simple to install. I dont think a custom loop is the best option for my first water cooled PC ;)

Cant read Finnish. lol :P

Why is it categorized as Socket 1366?

I want something compact and simple to install. I dont think a custom loop is the best option for my first water cooled PC ;)

Use google translate. ;)

And that other will come whit all of mounting hardware.

And that other will come whit all of mounting hardware.

Ah. Ok thanks :)

If you're planing on expanding the H220, you gonna have a much better time doing so with a custom loop, as the H220 is a bitch to bleed / refill and so on. And you get better components over all ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Swiftech has no distributor in germany, so you can't buy a H220. You could import from poland of france. But you would have to pay ~160€ and with that much money you can buy a custom loop.

Swiftech has no distributor in germany, so you can't buy a H220. You could import from poland of france. But you would have to pay ~160€ and with that much money you can buy a custom loop.

Yeah found those two offers aswell :)

I probably should go for a custom loop  :wacko: WATCH ALL THE GUIDES!!

for the 160 euro's extra Id use it to get a custom loop. A well thought out custom loop should outperform the swiftech bringing.

As they say, why only just get your hair wet, might as well go all the way

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT

• 2 months later...

I am also from Germany, haven't had any luck finding H220 or H320 kits. 

I am not much of a DIY-guy aka. Bastler so custom isn't for me :P

Do the UK folks here have any stores that ship internationally they can recommend? I only find Amazon, which isn't always the cheapest solution (Mindfactory :wub:  )

German: "In Deutschland ist die H220 voraussichtlich ab Anfang Oktober verfügbar."

English: "The H220 will probably be available in Germany, in October."

Source: http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Wasserkuehlung-Hardware-217994/Tests/Swiftech-H220-Test-1088267/

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Buy it from amazon.fr

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm

Amazon UK: 148 EUR

SpecialTech: 138 EUR

Amazon FR: 125 EUR

I contacted Caseking about the above statement from PCGamesHardware. I will return when they reply. 

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

I ordered the h320 yesterday through amazon.fr from pc look store and it is in process of getting ready to ship. I paid 182 euros for the unit (24 of them for shipping to Greece). I will report once I get the unit which will be in 3-7 days.

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm

no offense, but what does that have to do with anything? :D

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

no offense, but what does that have to do with anything? :D

Are you reffering to me?

Spoiler