Hdmi cables

GaScooby

Does anyone suggest some inexpensive high quality hdmi cables, links would be nice thanks.

either my eyes are shot from starring at tvs all day but i dont seem to notice a difference between expensive and cheap ether that of im installing service on cheep shit tvs lol

Haven't really noticed any difference between HDMI cables, I've purchased Coboc cables from newegg for about a dollar a piece, no issues so far, even using couplers to extend the cables.

Isn't there fractionally little to not difference between HDMI cables because it's all a digital signal as opposed to analog like VGA, RCA/etc?

either my eyes are shot from starring at tvs all day but i dont seem to notice a difference between expensive and cheap ether that of im installing service on cheep shit tvs lol

Haven't really noticed any difference between HDMI cables, I've purchased Coboc cables from newegg for about a dollar a piece, no issues so far, even using couplers to extend the cables.

Essentially, you are correct.

Different "qualities" or "brands" of cables will in 99% of situations, all work. If a cable works, it works. This is because the signal is digital.

The cheaper cables tend to have less bandwidth and shielding, which means that using higher bandwidth output (3D signals, or 4K) might be too much for the cheap cable to handle. If the cable doesn't have enough bandwidth, the signal likely won't come through at all, or if it does it will come through horribly distorted.

As long as the cable you buy is certified for a particular "spec" (e.g. HDMI 1.4, which supports 3D and 4K @ 30 Hz) that fits your needs, then it should work. If it doesn't, then it's defective. This is key, since the SUPER cheap cables you find on ebay often aren't certified at all. If it's uncertified, then there's no knowing which particular spec it'll work for without testing.

Basically, just make sure the cable is spec'd for HDMI 1.4 (Or 2.0 once that becomes readily available). Monoprice is legit (never had any issues with their quality) so buying from them is a sure thing if they ship to where you live.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

find out what HDMI port you have on your computer and buy accordingly. Read this table to see what resolution does a specific version supports. 

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."