CS:GO slaughter pattern help

Swegly
Go to solution Solved by Theo,

Add like, a diamond on the handle or something.

wat?

Im guessing he doesnt know the cs market and all that, i think he thinks that you are making the pattern.

As for the skin itself it is a "rare" pattern but i doubt that you find many people here who know their cs skins, why not post on the reddit page and all that? When it comes to these things i find that to be a lot more helpful

Light - http://gyazo.com/6e2b23b34f56cb331a014d4f07368a34

Dark - http://gyazo.com/ade61da1d0788148888987a0ae90ba59

I see half a diamond and maybe angel wings? Can you guys who know about this stuff just tell me the patterns and if they add to the market value of $250 atm.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

wat?

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

wat?

Im guessing he doesnt know the cs market and all that, i think he thinks that you are making the pattern.

As for the skin itself it is a "rare" pattern but i doubt that you find many people here who know their cs skins, why not post on the reddit page and all that? When it comes to these things i find that to be a lot more helpful

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

wat?

I do not understand this thread.  :mellow:

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Oh yea reddit of course what am I thinking thanks man! :D

its all ogre now, dont worry

Your avatar makes me cringe so hard.

Do people actually buy this stuff? It's just an item in a game wit literally no added benefit. I understand the cheap stuff but $250?

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Do people actually buy this stuff? It's just an item in a game wit literally no added benefit. I understand the cheap stuff but $250?

Yes, there are people. I came across a guy with an inventory worth over $30,000 USD .-.

wow, thats a lot of bees!

Yes, there are people. I came across a guy with an inventory worth over $30,000 USD .-.

Holy fuck. What's the purpose? I understand collections but a virtual collection? I would sell that if I were him.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Holy fuck. What's the purpose? I understand collections but a virtual collection? I would sell that if I were him.

I'm sure that anyone that has an inventory like that is a millionaire IRL or something of that sort. I could imagine him being one of those guys like mortar2k who give away 15k a night to a random streamer.

wow, thats a lot of bees!

I'm sure that anyone that has an inventory like that is a millionaire IRL or something of that sort. I could imagine him being one of those guys like mortar2k who give away 15k a night to a random streamer.

I wish I was rich. This minimum wage isn't cutting it.

Well I traded up from a 120$ knife to a 250$ knife so Im pretty happy! :D