New Keycaps, CM Storm Quickfire TK

I've had my keyboard for a while now (White, CM Storm Quickfire TK, cherry mx brown switches) and I absolutely love it. It's built like a tank, feels great to type with, and has a smart key layout with the form factor of 10-keyless and the functionality of a full keyboard. I feel like it's time to make it more unique by changing some of the keycaps and With a white frame it could look really sick. The F and numberpad keys will probably have to stay as is because of their dual funtionality, but the rest can all be changed. I would love to have your opinion on color design, printing, material, and the best place to buy them.  

Note: I am not so pro to be able to type on blank keys :( and the back light is white. My mouse is full RGB so colour matching isn't an issue.

Thanks!

image_739.jpg

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Best place to get them will most likely be WASDkeyboards. As for designs and color. Definitely have to have some white keycaps, id also do front facing print

Front printed keys would definitely look sweet. I'm a bit scared that all white keys would get noticeably dirty after a while though.

Front printed keys would definitely look sweet. I'm a bit scared that all white keys would get noticeably dirty after a while though.

A good wipe down the Isopropyl alcohol or going through a dishwasher or something will make them nice and white again.

I've had my keyboard for a while now (White, CM Storm Quickfire TK, cherry mx brown switches) and I absolutely love it. It's built like a tank, feels great to type with, and has a smart key layout with the form factor of 10-keyless and the functionality of a full keyboard. I feel like it's time to make it more unique by changing some of the keycaps and With a white frame it could look really sick. The F and numberpad keys will probably have to stay as is because of their dual funtionality, but the rest can all be changed. I would love to have your opinion on color design, printing, material, and the best place to buy them.  

Note: I am not so pro to be able to type on blank keys :( and the back light is white. My mouse is full RGB so colour matching isn't an issue.

Thanks!

image_739.jpg

What about vector double shot PBT/POM keycaps, you keep the backlight http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1003 or the Bi-Color pbt they are lush http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=771 this one is in green.   

Intel 12400F | 2x8 3000Mhz Corsair LPX | ASRock H570M-ITX  | Noctua DH-N14 | Corsair MP50 480GB | Meshilicious | Corsair SF600Fedora

Thanks let me know if I said something useful. Cheers!

hmm, the bi colors are nice, but more expensive than what i payed for the keyboard... :P

I kinda think it looks cool as is

Just keep in mind though that the bottom row on the QuickFire TK is not standard size so most Cherry MX keycaps won't fit that row