PC stuck at BIOS

TIFitis

My PC :- 
CPU -- AMD FX 4100
GPU -- MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr III OC edition

MotherBoard -- Gigabyte 78LMT-S2(REV 1.2)(lATEST BIOS INSTALLED)
PSU -- Cooler Master Thunder 600W
OS -- Win 7 64BIT
RAM -- 2GB

Problem:-

Without GPU PC boots up fine no issues, on installing GPU BIOS screen shows up, then the RAID Screen and then the next step is windows LOGO booting up which doesnt come up, if i press del at bios screen then the bios menu appears after the raid screen but is unresponsive, however if i keep pressing down arrow before the scrren has appeared, when the screen appears i find that it actually stays responsive for a sec or less within which time i can get the highlighter down 2-3 steps which shows that it goes unresponsive after a split sec.None of my products are faulty which i have confirmed but they just arent working together, I did find a way to work it out by forcing it to use onboard VGA which would let me boot up with my GPU installed and was able to all things perfectly but NVidia would disable PhysX on detecting my onboard AMD 3000 series GPU and i need PhysX since i <3 it pls help

I have no idea why my problem text came up like this pls try to highlight the entire text which lets u read my problem  :((

My PC :- 
CPU -- AMD FX 4100
GPU -- MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr III OC edition
MotherBoard -- Gigabyte 78LMT-S2(REV 1.2)(lATEST BIOS INSTALLED)
PSU -- Cooler Master Thunder 600W
OS -- Win 7 64BIT
RAM -- 2GB

Problem:-
Without GPU PC boots up fine no issues, on installing GPU BIOS screen shows up, then the RAID Screen and then the next step is windows LOGO booting up which doesnt come up, if i press del at bios screen then the bios menu appears after the raid screen but is unresponsive, however if i keep pressing down arrow before the scrren has appeared, when the screen appears i find that it actually stays responsive for a sec or less within which time i can get the highlighter down 2-3 steps which shows that it goes unresponsive after a split sec.None of my products are faulty which i have confirmed but they just arent working together, I did find a way to work it out by forcing it to use onboard VGA which would let me boot up with my GPU installed and was able to all things perfectly but NVidia would disable PhysX on detecting my onboard AMD 3000 series GPU and i need PhysX since i <3 it pls help

Fixed.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Fixed.

Now pls fix my problem too like u just now wonderfully fixed my post :D

Once you're in you should try reinstalling your graphics drivers. They could be causing the hang you're experiencing. 

I think your RAM is too low. Sometimes the video card box has recommended RAM or entire system specifications. You should check that. If the specs are fine, run RMA your GPU.

Once you're in you should try reinstalling your graphics drivers. They could be causing the hang you're experiencing. 

I have allready all the basic stuff...

I think your RAM is too low. Sometimes the video card box has recommended RAM or entire system specifications. You should check that. If the specs are fine, run RMA your GPU.

I already confirmed that all components are fine so no RMA amd 2 gigs should work since its not a must to have more than 2 gigs also i can run with gigs using a secondary method but that means no physX so this method where PC doesnt boot...

I have allready all the basic stuff...

I don't mean upgrade. I mean remove and reinstall. A broken graphics driver could cause the problem you're seeing, and reinstalling the driver often fixes it

I already confirmed that all components are fine so no RMA amd 2 gigs should work since its not a must to have more than 2 gigs also i can run with gigs using a secondary method but that means no physX so this method where PC doesnt boot...

If everything was fine, everything would have work now wouldn't it? Please try to explain more clearly, I don't understand a thing you're saying :P

I don't mean upgrade. I mean remove and re install. A broken graphics driver could cause the problem you're seeing, and re installing the driver often fixes it

I tried re installing drivers, disabling on board drivers, completely rebuilding taking apart all components and and putting them back together but noce helped and the problem still persists .....

If everything was fine, everything would have work now wouldn't it? Please try to explain more clearly, I don't understand a thing you're saying :P

What i meant was that i tried each of the components in a friends PC which has almost the same config but an ATI card, my card runs fine since it was running perfect on my core2duo earlier but was getting bottlenecked so went for this amd cpu, also i tried my GPU in a nearby LAN center which have intel config PC's and my GPU worked fine, plugged it and it played as it should, so that's what i meant by all the components are running ok just they don't work together... something is freezing the PC post the BIOS screen, when i install GPU, however i think that if those bios screens didnt appear then there would be just enough time for windows boot to initiate like if i could shave a sec off of my Bios menus and RAID screens,(In my problem in the root post i mentioned that the computer remains responsive for a split sec after the RAID screen and then freezes, it takes just 1.5 roughly for windows boot to initiate after the RAID screen), so is there some way i could bypass these screens to not showup or reduce the time they come up for ?

Also ask me if u have some more confusions understanding my problem ty for the patience......

What i meant was that i tried each of the components in a friends PC which has almost the same config but an ATI card, my card runs fine since it was running perfect on my core2duo earlier but was getting bottlenecked so went for this amd cpu, also i tried my GPU in a nearby LAN center which have intel config PC's and my GPU worked fine, plugged it and it played as it should, so that's what i meant by all the components are running ok just they don't work together... something is freezing the PC post the BIOS screen, when i install GPU, however i think that if those bios screens didnt appear then there would be just enough time for windows boot to initiate like if i could shave a sec off of my Bios menus and RAID screens,(In my problem in the root post i mentioned that the computer remains responsive for a split sec after the RAID screen and then freezes, it takes just 1.5 roughly for windows boot to initiate after the RAID screen), so is there some way i could bypass these screens to not showup or reduce the time they come up for ?

Also ask me if u have some more confusions understanding my problem ty for the patience......

That's not how you check if something's working correctly. You have to run stress test for each component for at least 24 hours. 

Run the card on a different computer and run OCCT or 

Run Memtest 86+ on your PC for at least 1 pass. MSI Kombuster with error checking enabled for a few hours. Only then you can be sure those components are fine. 

Also, some cards need a certain amount of amperage in the power supply. I think 24A should be plenty for a 660. Also, are you running any overclocks? No? Fine remove the CMOS and unplug your PC then place everything back including the GPU and turn in on.