Searched every corner for a Ducky DK9087 Shine II TKL Red switches and Red LED's.

Potato

Newegg, Amazon, Tiger imports, NCIX...

...Can't seem to find any! It's not available for back order either on TI.

Have any of you found one?

Ebay? What country are you in?

Btw, I've never tried a Ducky since it's hard to get a hold of them here in Norway. I recently ordered a Filco Tenkeyless over the CM Quickfire and some other gaming mechanical keyboards. What is the general opinion about the Ducky versus something like Filco qualitywise?

Current build: Antec P180, Asus P8Z68 Pro, Intel i5-2500k, Asus GTX 570 2GB, Patriot 16GB 1600MHz, Corsair HX 650W.

New build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11270-video-editing-workstation-build/

Ebay? What country are you in?

Btw, I've never tried a Ducky since it's hard to get a hold of them here in Norway. I recently ordered a Filco Tenkeyless over the CM Quickfire and some other gaming mechanical keyboards. What is the general opinion about the Ducky versus something like Filco qualitywise?

I'm in Lithuania. But I have a friend in America that can ship me stuff from there. So basically America and Lithuania.

I don't know about other outlets but mechanicalkeyboards.com reported on their facebook page last week that "Ducky Shine II keyboards are officially 'End of Life.'" The stock they have now is all they have left.

I guess we just have to wait for the shine III. :/