Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I'd have to say the case is my favourite. Its clean, stylish, packed with great features and shows off what you put inside it really well

Thanks for the chance you guys.

Love the look of Kuhler liquid cooling block.  Never used one myself so I would be curious to see how much cooler and quieter it would make my system.  Plus it would make everything a tidier.

I'd really like the case because I'm running my PC from a test bench  :wacko:

Another Giveaway!!

Thanks Linus and Antec

The accent lighting kit looks nice but but the case looks nice too.

I think my fav would be the case, cause the leds in my current one are dying too...

Wow! Such a large bundle! I think that I like the cpu cooler the most. It just looks sexy. I also really like how those fans look.

Damn those front facing usb ports are sleek on that chassis.

"Linus spikes his hair with thermal paste.."

Best item for me would be the Kuhler 1250. Amazing in everyway to what i have now. 

The full kit is amazing! Specially to start my first PC build, but I would say seeing my Pc full of lights would be just amazing!! Love the lights kit.

This giveaway has some awesome stuff in it, but my favourite item is the power supply simply because it is what would get my first PC build functioning! :)

This giveaway has some awesome stuff in it, but my favourite item is the power supply simply because it is what would get my first PC build functioning! :)

Dunno why my post was submitted more than once! Hopefully it doesn't remove me from the giveaway! D:

I love Antec's power supplies because they are reliable, efficient, quiet, and are just a great value.

AMD FX-6300, Radeon HD 7770, ECS A970M-A Deluxe, 8GB 1866MHz RAM, 500W Antec Basiq

Got to love silent fans in a small bedroom. Nothing beats having a silent machine.

i like the case cause it is a big case that i can fit all of the stuff in that i need and i really need a good big pc. and you are the best!

Thanks for the competition!

My favourite item from the prize would be the Kuhler 1250 liquid cooler. Mostly because the heatsink that I'm currently using ended up being bigger than I expected (actually my motherboard ended up being smaller than I expected, but either way the heatsink is too big), so I've lost access to one of my PCI-E 16x slots for if I want to do SLI. And the other reason is that I've never done liquid cooling before, and it'd be pretty cool (har har) to try it out.

My favorite item in this bundle is that sexy and sleek 1100 V2 Computer Case. It would be nice to build a kick a** gaming machine with it and all the items included.   

That's definitely a nice case. I wouldn't mind winning these things, especially since its my birthday on the 11th and i have been wanting to build a PC :D