Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Yay! LinusTechTips!

I want that psu, its not white to match my case and super uber cool build but ya' know what...It's koo.

Also its 150 more watts then what I'm running now.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Ayyy

Thanks for doin' these giveaways :)

Rock on LTT 

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

Right now, my powersupply is so bad, that my computer won't even turn on if too many USB devices are taking power. The 5v rail standby rail gets so much power sucked from the UBS devices, that there's not enough juice to start the computer.

Also, high output efficent power supplies are kinda cool :3

Really would love that PSU, also that cooler. Thanks for the giveaway Linus and antec.

Definitely the EDG750 PSU

It looks so awesome and I need a bigger PSU

EDG750 PSU. A fully modular  80 PLUS GOLD PSU with 92% efficiency that looks badass!! i want one :)

the most item I'm excited about in this bundle is the power supply. I'm planning on building my first gaming PC build with the money i have raised for the past two years. After researching and learning about computer parts through YouTube videos and reviews, I decided on several items from MSI and ASUS from motherboard and graphic cards because they are well reviewed and they are colored red and black. I have been focusing on making my build to match both colors but I never found a power supply that was red and black. I would be excited to get that power supply from Antec to have a complete matching gaming build. 

Thanks to LinusTechTips and Techquickie for helping me learn more about computer components and their performance so that I can have an easier experience on my first build.

i really like the lights because it defines who you are and really sets yours apart from anyone elses.

My favourite part is the EDG750 power supply, the 80+ Gold rating, the anti vibration mounts, and the general quietness and quality are super sweet.

That cooler is ballin,. 

STORMBORN

CPU : Intel Core i7 4790K 4.6Ghz
Motherboard : Asus Z97-A
GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix
RAM : 16 GB (8*2) Kingston Hyperx Fury
Case : NZXT H440
Cooler : Corsair H100i
SSD : 2 X Intel 530 Series 120 GB in RAID 0
HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 500 GB Seagate Momentus
PSU : Corsair RM 750
Display: 2 X Dell S2240L Monitors in Surround
Mouse : Logitech G 402 Hyperion Fury
Headphones: Sennheiser HD 439 
Keyboard : TVS (cheepo) Cherry MX Blue Mechanical Keyboard
Mousepad : Steelseries QCK Mass

Purpose : Mechanical 3D Modelling/ Photorealistic Rendering (Solidworks) and Gaming

My favourite would be the power supply because of the gold efficiency, modular cables, switchable leds and cool styling.

Kind of hard to choose, as I am currently building a new rig for my little brother - which will also be his first.

But given that I have to choose, it must be the PSU as I strongly believe that you should NEVER skimp on that part. 

Oh neat! It's not often you find giveaways etc. that are offered to Canadians :)

The item that stands out most to me is the Kuhler liquid cooler, I've slowly been upgrading my pc over a few years and have been hesitant to try liquid cooling (partly due to effort required, partly due to inexperience). I've watched a number of the videos posted on the youtube page about liquid cooling and I would really like to give it a try. I feel that something like these 'bolt-on' designs would be a great place to start for someone like me that maybe doesn't have too much experience with setting up a full liquid cooled machine.

Power Supply, my current supply has some issues as of now, :)

Love the case

My best friend had that Antec case. It was quite, sturdy and easy for him to build on. Nice water-cooled setup for added silence and overclocking. I remember it having many of the no tool drive bays. Good starter case. I would recommend to a friend. 

Sputnik_V

I'd love to win this giveaway :)

My favorite item in this bundle:
Water cooler

Why: I really like this product  because I 've always wanted a better cooler for my CPU

:)

those fans are MINT. would love to run True Quiet Fans in my system cause the are such good quality 

Thanks Linus for all the giveaways! I could use those parts for my first ever custom PC!

I guess my favourite component would be the lighting. 

It would be my first step into transforming my room into a personal rave!  ;)

I was looking to swap my case and silence my PC anyway. That cooler would be great.

Hello Linus,

I think that this is something really cool that you guys are doing. My favorite part would be the EDG750 PSU because I am working on getting parts for my first PC build and I have a gtx 580 which requires at least a system 600W PSU, so this would be the perfect thing for my situation.

Thanks again

i think the cpu cooler is the most awesome part of this giveaway, because i currently have a stock cpu cooler and would LOVE a new and better one... maybe even do some overclocking.

-Andreas

Ay, really wanting those LED's my theme is blue and I'd love some blue Lights :)))