Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item is the AMP Pulse headphones.

They look like good quality and their compact and mobile. Those would fit in my laptop bag easily I think.

I'd say that i probably like the Kuhler 1250 the most. Because my CPU cooler at the moment is really realllllly loud and i hate it. But im kinda broke at the moment. :/

Motherboard:: Asus Maxiumus ROG Crosshair VII AM4     Ram:: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)     SSD:: Intel 730 series 240Gb SSD
 GPU:: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB ROG Strix     CPU:: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x @3.70GHz   COOLING:: NZXT Kraken x72 AiO, 3x Thermaltake Riing Plus

I would love to win this bundle, I have never won a giveaway in my life.  My favorite thing in this bundle is probably going to be the fans, my fans are super loud and I would love to get this giveaway!

The case is definitely my favorite part of the giveaway.

Why? It looks amazing. I have a really cheap case that I could replace with this one. :)

I like the EDG750, it look´s cool  - and since the psu I´m using now makes a hell of lot of noise... 

The case is definitely my favorite part of the giveaway.

Why? It looks amazing. I have a really cheap case that I could replace with this one. :)

Sorry about that double-post.

Edited by HydrOptix

My favorite part of the bundle is the Kuhler 1250, as it is unique looking.

My favorite item out of those awesome products would be the case. It is quite sleek, has many features, and would go great with my upcoming build!

I like the case, I've had an Antec 300 for a previous build and it was a pretty great case.

I like this giveaway because the idea of a cool and silent PC is awesome (and a foreign experience for me; yay AMD lol :P)

My favorite item of this giveaway would be the CPU cooler because I've never had a liquid cooled CPU before, and that would be epic.

You guys are awesome for giving back to the community as frequently as you can!

Best,

FPS Skilled

My favorite item is the PSU. It looks awesome!

My favorite part is the lighting kit because my PC is so dark and boring inside. 

The lighting kit is my favorite part of the giveaway! It would add more flash and style to any setup!

Thanks for the giveaway :D

I think that power supply is great because of its modularity as well as the rubber mounts to keep it quiet

I would love to win the accent lighting kit. I have been looking to get a lighting kit for a long time now for my build.

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250 because I've been really interested in trying a liquid CPU cooler for quite awhile.

awesome a new giveaway my favoite is the case because it looks pretty fancy 

My favored is the cpu cooler I had an old antec cooler and my cup never thermal throttled. There the BEST!