Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Loving this giveaway! And it's nice that the winner can choose what colour he/she wants for the accent lighting and the headset :)

Favourite item:
EDG750 PSU

Why?
This PSU looks awesome, mine is really loud and I can't afford one right now, because I just had to replaced my motherboard  ^_^

My favourite item is the power supply because it matched my red and black colour scheme as well as being more reliable and efficient than my Corsair CX600m. Also it reminds me of dinosaurs.

BLACKWIDOW: i5 4690k - MSI GTX970 - 2x 4gb GSkill RJ X - 256gb MX100 - 1tb WD Blue - NZXT H440

My Favorite is : Kuhler 1250

Because it looks SICK and that's the only thing i need to officially have the best rig in my town :3 lol thanks linus for giving us a chance to win this 

Nice giveaways guys keep the great work

that PSU its rater nice with the red accent and black for diferent bulds and modular cables

My favorite thing in this bundle is the Kuhler 1250 because the design is very cool and it would perform much better then my stock Intel core 2 duo quad cooler.

my favourite item is the head phones because they are better than the nothing i have so yeah and i bet they don't sound half bad either  :rolleyes:

I like all the items, because i would like my pc to be more silent. But if i have to choose one, i would be the CPU cooler Cause It's really effective :)

I love that edge psu, It looks very professional and it's high-quality. what can't be said for my current psu...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

The item that i would like:

- The mood lighting

Why:

- Because my setup it black, black and more black with a touch of bark grey (black)

and I would love to spice things up a bit.

Thanks for thoose amazing chances to win LinusMG and Antec.

Favourite item must be the accent lighting kit because its a great way to personalize and trip-out a system and its not like anyting you see in current giveaways anywhere

Oh man a brand new giveaway!!!

Thanks "Antec" and "linustechtips" for giving the chance to get our hands on these cool stuff.

These lights btw look soooo sexy!!!!

Thats kinda philosophical question xD
I think that the greatest thing of all those amazing stuff is that sweet power supply.
There are are some as good cases at the lower prices, and the lightning kit is fantastic, but I think that it'd be better to power on your PC first with the PSU that can handle pretty much almost everything ;)

i5 4690 @ 3.8Ghz | Asrock Z97 Extreme3 | 12GB GoodRAM 1333Mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 | 128 GB Adata SP900 | 1 TB Samsung HD103SJ | 2TB Western Digital Purple | A4Tech X-710F | Razer BlackWidow 2013 Stealth | Chieftec APS-750CB | Win 8 Pro | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Zalman R1 | Gelid Speedtouch 6 | PS4 | Samsung Series 3 laptop | Samsung UE37ES6100 37" | LG 25UM65 | Creative A120 2.1 | iPhone 4