Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I like the EDG750, nice looks, silent and has black flat modular cables.

My favorite item would have to be the EDG750.  My current gaming computer isn't running properly and signs are pointing to a faulty PSU.  I miss playing Shadow of Mordor :(

I want the psu because im planning on building my very first gaming rig early nexy year :)

I would use the headset and sell the rest :ph34r:  because i need the money.

the Kuhler 1250 is the best, it looks so cool, and preforms reasonably as well.

Kuhler 1250,

Definitely better than my stock cooler lol. 

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case - http://store.antec.com/gaming-series/eleven-hundred-v2.html

EDG750 PSU - http://store.antec.com/edge-series/edg750.html

True Quiet Fans - http://store.antec.com/truequiet-series/

Kuhler 1250 - http://store.antec.com/liquid-cooling/kuhler-h2o-1250.html

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color) - http://ow.ly/CASzQ

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color) - http://www.antecmobileproducts.com/products/#headphones

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

Woop woop, awesome giveaway :)

Favourite item of the giveaway? Definatly the PSU. It's quieter, more economical and better performing (them looks btw). What's not to like?

Hi! First time poster, and just registered on these forums for this. Sounds like a great giveaway! Can't wait to be a part of the community. :)

My favorite part is the case because it has excellent specs (especially the 9 expansion ports) as well as having a see through panel which I love in my cases :) Oh! and the cable grommets would be extremely nice too!

what? are u kidding me? I found this post while I was looking for kuhler h2o 1250 on some shop, so now i will wait to buy it, maybe I will be the winner :P

of course the kuhler is my favourite because I really need to overclock my i5-3570k, my pc is getting really slow xP

-Hope hope hope

“The computer is incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid. Man is unbelievably slow, inaccurate, and brilliant." Albert Einstein

Favorite items will be the case and the power supply man it looks good in red.

saw the video from youtube and created an account for this. thank you for giving out free stuffs! thumbs up! :)

my favorite itemwould be the Kuhler 1250! I noticed that the water will also flow to the fans, is that right. well if Im right, then it's really awesome! 

I really like the accented lighting because it really gives a sense of style and design to where ever your playing or working on your computer. It also looks really cool when you turn off the lights or are playing games that could match the mood of the lights.

My favorite Part is the PSU i think its a very great idea to let the costuber change these rubberbands around it to match the system only thing i have to complain about is that there is now white version with blue bands. But its great overall and it reduces nouse from vibrations. Thumbs up from me. (y) :D

That case is Beautiful, so are those fans lol

That case is Beautiful, so are those fans lol

Favorite part : The Kuhler H20 1250

Reason : My brother needs a water cooler :3

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks Antec and LTT for this neat giveaway.

A lot off these products appeal to me, but if i had to choose one it would be the case.

My first pc case was an Antex Twelve hundred. And untill now there is not one model or one brand that came close to convincing me to change.

But this case really seems like has the same build quality and overall style plus it is a bit more up to date than mine>

Good luck everyone!

I'm pretty interested in those fans since my current ones have been making some sort of unusual rattling noise for the past two to three weeks now. I've been thinking about replacing them, but no money.