Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Thanks Linus and Nick for this awesome giveaway. Oh, and let's not forget Antec also!

My favourite item from the list is the cooler. The case also looks pretty nice.

Why? It's much better than what I have right now.

I definitely like the case the most, but the lighting is pretty sweet and I'll probably end up buying it at some point either way. Power supply is also pretty sick  B)

The headset because I loooooooooooooooooooveeee my music so much, but I only have some beats solos from a few years ago. I mean, they're pretty and all, but not "audiophile" grade as you know, also I listen to metal, but can't with the beats as it just murders it with bass :( 

When is your next episode of oil cooling coming out too? It's really got me interested :D

if the fans are truly quiet then itll have to be the fans

see what i did there

haha im really dumb sometimes

i7 3770 w/ stock cooler - 16 gigs of 1600 mhz ram - AMD Radeon 7770 from Asus - P8H77-M mobo - no name 400w psu - 3000 GB HDD - 128 GB Sandisk SSD all housed in a matte black/red H440

thanks and have fun

Kuhler 1250 because my 212 just isn't cutting it for my overclocks.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

i love the pulse headset i just got e decent laptop for gamign i hope i win those they will be the finishing touch on my gaming experience . p.s. they are so awesome :D

I would say the 1100 V2 Computer Case. It would be good for me personally for better air Flow. More room to put thing one my mother board while my case it tell small. I have one PCI at the bottom of the board, but the case is just to small to put one down there. More room to update my cooling/fan placement. While the 1100 V2 Computer Case has multi of open places for Fan. I shit you not I had to make my own with a drill through the Tower and I'm using socks for air Filter. I have most of my Fan on over cloak to make my pc cool enough to us. Lastly My Power supply is at the top which isn't that great for air flow and I learn in the past can be a bet of trouble keeping them dying. Heat being blowing down while Heat is coming up toward my CPU.

So that is why I vote for the 1100 V2 Computer Case Best for me.

True Quiet fans because silence is golden.

FreeNAS Media Server: Fractal Define R5 || Xeon E5 1620 || Supermicro X9SRL-F-O || 32Gb ECC || 24TB Raw :6x4TB WD Red:Raid Z2||
Asus DSL-N66U flashed DD-WRT

Kuhler 1250 because... double the pumps, double the power! Also PWM is neat!

I'd have to say the PSU. You can't go wrong with a 750 watt, 80 plus Gold, modular PSU! 

Kuhler 1250 would be nice for my intel i5 2500k, it will replace my current stock cooling!

Thanks for always doing giveaways! I like the look of the Kuhler 1250.

OH GOD I AM INLVE WITH THIS CASE  :wub:  :wub:

The power button  ... how can you not love it ....

Favorite part: Kuhler 1250

Looks absolutely sexy in any build!

Kuhler 1250! It looks much better than any other I've seen.  :)

I myself would love to win this as my current gaming PC is in a very old case (emachines T5224). So, everything gets hot in there. For me, either the case or the fans would be awesome! Although I nee a better case to put the fans in. Thanks, Alex

Favorite Item:

the EDG 750w psu

Why:

it's enough to power just about anything I will use, but not way too much (like 1500w or something)