Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

it must be the "True Quiet Fans" becaus the laptop i got atm is killing my ears and my friends ears over skype help the online ppls and give me this True Quiet Fans :D and there will be no more ear pain 

My favourite item in the bundle are the fans, because they would ensure my PC remains cool and quiet as I head into summer

Thanks for another giveaway! Favorite has to be the EDG750; quality and quiet!

The PSU is awesome and mine is dead! I could use all of that to upgrade my pc!

I would love this Bundle, especially the water cooler because my case currently sounds like an F-16 taking off in my study...

My favorite item in this giveaway is the Antec Kuhler 1250. Why? Because I'm using stock cooler. I need something better, a lot better.

The Antec 1100 V2 Computer Case looks so clean which is definitely my favourite item

My favourite would have to be the Kuhler 1250 because it performs great and is way better than what I have at the moment. NEED MORE COOLING

I like all the pieces but if I had to choose I would pick quiet fans. I want my next PC to be ultra quiet.

I love the vids Linus. 

I would have to say the the case.  I really like the bold lines it presents.

Thanks Antec & LTT :D  This is an awesome giveaway. 
I really like the watercooling unit, because it's unique and it should perform very well... Oh, and i also need one :P

That case! It would surely be a worthy successor to my nearly 15 year old Antec SX840. I mean, it's been a workhorse, but it's more than ready to be put out to pasture.

Favourite thing? That lighting kit. All them LEDs.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

The Antec 1100 V2 Computer Case wins this round its sleek and simple design is just perfect for me

And I am due for a new case(have the first release Thermaltake Armor+) :D

Favourite item: Kuhler 1250

Why: My Corsair H80 just died so I'm now running on a stock cooler.

Thanks!

my favorite item would have to be the True Quiet Fans as they work awsome and are very quite great for a hot australian day of gaming

I love the psu. I like it because I love a quiet system and the psu has a low ripple and the noise isolating rubber rings. I also like the fact that all the cables are black and flat (Apart from the 24pin but it is still black!!). The thing i like most about the psu is the white led and the fact that you can turn it off very nice touch. Although I personally would not because I prefer white lights in my system! (although I don't have any). 

Love the psu corsair could learn to make led psu's

SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, CPU: Intel Core I7 4770K @ 4.3 GHz, CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, GPU: Gigabyte GTX1070 G1 Gaming OC, RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 16GB, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Gene, PSU: Corsair TX750-V2, Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D modded with TG sidepanel

My favorite part is definitly the EDG750 PSU. 

Heeey linus... this is my first post in this forum btw  :D, hey before i tell u what product i really like to win the most,

i like to tell u that u are doing a great job reviewing all those kind of things B) and i really enjoy the way you presented it.

i would really love to get 

KÜHLER H2O 1250 !!!!!  :D

the reason is i really wanna try some water cooling and it looks so ossooooooom...