Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite would be the cooler . I'm currently using an Antec 920 right now and I can say that the cooler is great. The bang for the buck is pretty awesome compared to some other AIO and the quality that Antec has to offer is good. It would be nice to replace it for better cooling and some overclocking headroom . Thanks Antec for the giveaway . 

my favorite part in the bundle is the power supply, EDG750 PSU because my power supply is absolute trash and if i had this then id be able to upgrade to higher quality parts!

For me it's definitely the EDG750 PSU.

I like the idea with the rubber edges to prevent edges and antec build some great power supplies in the past.

Thanks for doing the giveaway! I would say my favorite is the Kuhler 1250 because watercooling is badass and my air cpu cooler is kind of loud. 

Love the accent lighting. You can never have enough of them. Pic related.  What 7 antec accent lighting strips can do. Having them USB powered is kind of annoying though.

v24CgMe.jpg?2

"So I can just put anything here and they'll print it?"

My favorite part is by far the 1100 V2 case

Reasons:

- That thing is just sexy by itself

- 9 tool-less drive bays makes it absolutely more than I would every need

- Good cable management

- Insanely easy maintenance 

- The fan power hub is a very nice touch

Amazing case in my opinion and I'm sure it is better in person.

I think the water cooler looks amazing, especially the way it lights up. I also like the way the tubing on it is implemented.  :)