Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item in this giveaway has got to be the power supply!! 
EDG750 PSU

My favourite item would have to be the true quiet fans because fan noise is just a nuisance when gaming.

My favorite item in the givaway would have to be the liquid cooling fans. They are a perfect fit for a silence optimized build which I look foreward to building, also adding a sleek and sophisticated look to the build.

I like the Eleven Hundred V2, as it looks very durable .

FREE!    FREE!    FREE!

Oh, yeah!     I'm all up for FREE!

Okay, I've calmed down a little, but just a little ----- I want this stuff .... I'm so tired of noisy PC components.

My preference, among the fine items presented, would be:    Kuhler 1250        ......... and why?     Because I want to press my cpu to the limit and I believe the cooler will do it in style without a ton of noise.

But really, all the products look just sweet.     That'll make a great addition to my home and allow me to replace some really old hardware my wife just refuses to let go of ....... "Honey, I have a surprise!"

Favorite item:accent lighting

Reason: Cuz a great PC is amazing, but one has not truly received custom computer building enlightenment until they understand the amazing, complex beauty of accent lighting.

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

Favorite item:accent lighting

Reason: Cuz a great PC is amazing, but one has not truly received custom computer building enlightenment until they understand the amazing, complex beauty of accent lighting.

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

i like the Kuhler 1250 its a sweet looking cpu cooler.

I will go with that accent lighting, BECAUSE ITS SOOO SEXYYY

My favorite item is the water cooler and its what my system needs at this time!!!

I really like the idea of this silent giveaway. My favourite part of this would probably be the Kuhler 1250 as my computer is very loud and not very pleasant to listen to while gaming. I also think this would go nicely with my brand new Asus GTX 760. I would really like to win this giveaway as it would be my first (probably the same for many). Hope to hear soon! :)

The cooling is my most fav rate part of this bundle because I have rely bad cooling in my computer

I would have to say the 1100 V2 Case has my eye.

It has to do with me having owned an Antec case in the past and knowing how tough and versatile their cases are.

I owned the Antec PLUS1080AMG SOHO File Server Case, that case was a beast! but it served me fore along time.

I lost it and all my computers in a flood in 2008, that case saw 3 different PC builds in it before it drowned.

R.I.P. Antec PLUS1080AMG SOHO File Server Case

It's really hard to choose my favorite item.....but I would have to say the Kuhler 1250. I really want to switch out my Hyper 212 Evo so that I can get some more performance out of my i7 by overclocking it more.

Thanks linus 

My favourite item is  the Kuhler 1250 because it has a universal mounting bracket so I am able to swap between AMD and Intel without any drama.

Definitely the Pulse Headset! I broke my headset while biking by letting the cord slip through my spokes... Cord is in half now. 

Computer Science Student

Thanks techtips and antec for this awesome giveaway.

I like the PSU, it looks good and would be perfect for the computer replacement i've been saving up for.

Hope I'll win it because I never did anything :/

Definetly favourite thing is EDG750 PSU

Why:

I'd love to use modular PSU (mine is fully cable and noisy also) so I wish i win it because i love the silence.

Nice giveaway, and it's worldwide! Thanks Linus!

I like the Eleven Hundred V2 case.

Why: It's a nice design that is not crazy from outside and it seems fairly spacious on the inside with good options for cabling.  

My favorite is definitely the Fans, I think they look fantastic. I'd love to put a system together with the prizes from this giveaway (my girlfriend needs and upgrade haha). 

I definitely like the PSU. I have been planing a case build that incorporates the PSU as part of the outlet in a 1 inlet, 1 outlet design with the PSU fan pulling air over the motherboard.  The porting on the sides of the PSU would definitely help airflow throughout the case by allowing airflow to pass through the PSU. Oh, and flat, black cables. Awesome! The only thing to make this better would be to incorporate a zero rpm mode for the PSU when under a low load, this would be amazing with the case I am designing. 

Time to go back into SolidWorks to rework parts to squeeze in a full ATX  PSU rather than a SFX form factor PSU. The additional airflow through the PSU should be worth it

My most liked item would definately be the Kuhler 1250 I'm curious how much it would improve the temps of My CPU