Audio deal of the day

Aphexx

Those HD650s are tempting...

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz with NH-D14 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | GPU: SLI GTX780 Windforce | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro | HDD: WD Black | PSUEVGA SuperNova 1300W | Case: Fractal Define R4 | Monitor: X-Star DP2710 1440p @ 96Hz | Mouse: DeathAdder  | Keyboard: CM Storm CherryMX Red | Headset: Kraken Pro | Headphones: HE-400

Seeing these CHC Silverado headphones come up, is this the little on ear brother? - http://www.amazon.com/Laredo-Ear-Metal-Leather-Headphones/dp/B0093LNRYI/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1388173893&sr=1-2 Was $350 now $40, more expensive rrp than the over ears aren't they?

$350 is a flat out lie. The Laredo is $99 and the Silverado is $199 on CHC's website. Love my Silverado.

I'm so tempted but there's nowhere around I know I can test them :(

Psh, testing before you buy is so 90s mayne

Psh, testing before you buy is so 90s mayne

fine tou pressured me into it :P gonna get em, hopefully they fit well.

but isnt amazon pretty good at returns?

fine tou pressured me into it :P gonna get em, hopefully they fit well.

but isnt amazon pretty good at returns?

yep I broke the connector of my headophones after one day of use and they took it back no questions asked

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

• 1 month later...

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

this just looks to flipping good to be true, used hd600 currently in bidding at 100$, i know for a fact that i will regret posting this here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sennheiser-HD600-stereo-headphones-/111298877939?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item19e9ee19f3

If you have to bid one it, it doesn't count as a "deal" because there's no guarantee you wont be outbid.  ^_^

If you have to bid one it, it doesn't count as a "deal" because there's no guarantee you wont be outbid.  ^_^

i guess that makes sense :P, and considering theres 4 days left but it has already shot up to almost 200$ it will probably just keep rising by a substantial ammount, just figured i would share it incase i wouldn't bid on it myself, looks like theres one guy that realllyy wants it.

I've had plenty of ebay hopes and dreams dashed by robot bidders in the final minutes of an auction. 

I usually save my bidding for the last 40-30 seconds of an auction. 

Not sure if posted already but the AT2020 is $50 on Amazon. I already ordered mine :P

Current PC: AMD FX8320 || PNY GTX 770 || 2x4GB || ASUS M5A97 || Corsair TX 750 V2 || Asus Essence STX || CM Storm Enforcer
Peripherals: Logitech G500S || Cooler Master Quickfire TK || Audio-Technica AT2020 || Focusrite iTrack Solo || Q701 + DT990 Pro

Not sure if posted already but the AT2020 is $50 on Amazon. I already ordered mine :P

I think this price is low enough for me to get even though I already have a blue yeti... I might be giving the yeti to a friend if I prefer it :)

edit: how would I plug this into my pc since it uses xlrm not usb?

I think this price is low enough for me to get even though I already have a blue yeti... I might be giving the yeti to a friend if I prefer it :)

edit: how would I plug this into my pc since it uses xlrm not usb?

You would have to get an audio interface of some sort. or just a Blue Icicle. I think.

I almost ordered one, but then I realized it was the XRL version.

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

You would have to get an audio interface of some sort. or just a Blue Icicle. I think.

I almost ordered one, but then I realized it was the XRL version.

Damn, that's just as expensive as the microphone!

• 4 weeks later...

Canadian deal

beyerdynamic dt880 600ohm and fiio e17 $300

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=16_1106&item_id=052283

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac