Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I like how the new 900 series is extremely power efficient. I was on the fence about choosing either a 980 vs an r9 290x and it's a no brainer to go with the 980 over the 290x because I wouldn't have to get a new power supply and wouldn't have to worry about cooling concerns. ZOTAC hit the nail on the head with cooling such a beast of a card.

Why I'd want a ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme?! Because thank heavens Zotac has finally done away with their orange fans! That and the fact that the AMP! Extreme design is just beast.

one sexy looking card, and with the junk in the trunk to boot ;)

CPU: AMD FX6300 Motherboard: MSI 970A G43 RAM: 8GB Corsair Memory GPU: NVidia GTX 770 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 White w/ Window Storage: 180GB SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850 Display: HP IPS 1200p Cooling: Fully Watercooled Keyboard: CM Storm TK White  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Sound: Temporary Speakers Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro Phone: OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone

LOOKING TO UPGRADE TO DUAL 970's FOR DAT 4K!

Darn thats a great looking gpu!

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

My last 4 780's have all been Zotac, and I absolutely love the performance and reliability!  I really want to check out hte 980's!!!!