Is this a legit download?

NeatSquidYT

Just piratebay adobe premiere. Don't feel bad, you're not their demographic. They were expecting professionals and companies to pay the 3 digit sum to afford the software, not some kid drawing dicks at home.

A 17 year old kid like me pirating their software would not even hurt them.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

Back on topic. Adobe released CS2 for free download last year.

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=cs2_downloads

Thanks! Now I don't have to worry about malware. 

Just piratebay adobe premiere. Don't feel bad, you're not their demographic. They were expecting professionals and companies to pay the 3 digit sum to afford the software, not some kid drawing dicks at home.

A 17 year old kid like me pirating their software would not even hurt them.

I don't like piracy. I don't have anything against people who pirate, I just think its against my morals

Thanks! Now I don't have to worry about malware.  I don't like piracy. I don't have anything against people who pirate, I just think its against my morals

Oh I buy all my 220 games on my steam account don't get me wrong, but I think its okay to pirate these kinds of software. My IT school gives me a whole catalog of products like office and photoshop for free. Don't feel bad because it doesn't matter as long as you're not profiting from the software or using it for commercial purposes. If you're a student learning, go ahead and pirate it.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

CS2 is free now, and that link is probably legit however, Premiere Pro 2 is not very good editing software. Premiere didn't start to get good and make a real name for itself until around CS4 or 5. Honestly, Premiere isn't that expensive. If you are a student you can get the whole Creative Cloud for only $20 a month and I believe you can cancel at any time (Don't quote me on that). That's $20 a month and gives you Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Audition, all of which are helpful when making a video or short film or what ever. Plus, you get free upgrades when new versions are out and you get cloud storage plus a bunch of other awesome software like Illustrator and InDesign. Its a super good deal. I've been using Premiere for the past several years and it gets so much better with every release. I would never think of going back to CS2.

CS2 is free now, and that link is probably legit however, Premiere Pro 2 is not very good editing software. Premiere didn't start to get good and make a real name for itself until around CS4 or 5. Honestly, Premiere isn't that expensive. If you are a student you can get the whole Creative Cloud for only $20 a month and I believe you can cancel at any time (Don't quote me on that). That's $20 a month and gives you Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Audition, all of which are helpful when making a video or short film or what ever. Plus, you get free upgrades when new versions are out and you get cloud storage plus a bunch of other awesome software like Illustrator and InDesign. Its a super good deal. I've been using Premiere for the past several years and it gets so much better with every release. I would never think of going back to CS2.

Do I need to buy a subscription? Or can I buy a permanent version? 

The greatest MLG noscoper ever!

Oh I buy all my 220 games on my steam account don't get me wrong, but I think its okay to pirate these kinds of software. My IT school gives me a whole catalog of products like office and photoshop for free. Don't feel bad because it doesn't matter as long as you're not profiting from the software or using it for commercial purposes. If you're a student learning, go ahead and pirate it.

Meh, I have other video editing software which is fine

Do I need to buy a subscription? Or can I buy a permanent version? 

You need to buy a subscription. Its $20 a month for students, $50 a month for non students or $20 a month for one program.