NEW Benq XL2430T 144hz 1ms

I just received an email from OverclockersUK about the new Benq XL2430T 144hz 1ms Gaming Monitor - http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MO-107-BQ

I was going to buy the Benq XL2420Z but then i saw this, from looking at the general specs i cant see a huge difference apart from some new color technology they are implementing into it and the new design of the S Switch, I personally do a bit of graphic design so any thoughts on this monitor over the XL2420Z?

Thanks in advance!

This is my first post so if i did anything wrong pleese tell me and i will try to improve on my next!

I just received an email from OverclockersUK about the new Benq XL2430T 144hz 1ms Gaming Monitor - http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MO-107-BQ

I was going to buy the Benq XL2420Z but then i saw this, from looking at the general specs i cant see a huge difference apart from some new color technology they are implementing into it and the new design of the S Switch, I personally do a bit of graphic design so any thoughts on this monitor over the XL2420Z?

Thanks in advance!

This is my first post so if i did anything wrong pleese tell me and i will try to improve on my next!

if you do any color work than go for an ips panel as tn panels will give you crappy color reproduction and viewing angles

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Itsnot proffessional work but i do alot of gaming so i thought this would be great for both.

Itsnot proffessional work but i do alot of gaming so i thought this would be great for both.

okay but does it have to do with color 

or is it less color based and more ahape based

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

okay but does it have to do with color 

or is it less color based and more ahape based

Less color based

If you're not sending work to print for clients, and only doing graphics for yourself then yeah, get the BenQ

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

If you're not sending work to print for clients, and only doing graphics for yourself then yeah, get the BenQ

Thanks!