Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

To Linus and his crew.. 

I have a lot of time on my hands, and even then, I can't keep up with everything going on around us. It's great that there are people like yourselves to help us with the things we miss. I like your integrity, taking chances on being "a person" and doing things slightly unprofessional, But it gives me a smile, and I'm ok with that. Please keep on being a "leader" and not succumbing to too much restriction.. I feel you're all smart enough to know what might be "going too far" :)

Thanx for the info, and for the smiles..

I'll be a fan as long as you're around..

Cheers

Rob, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. 

Congratulations on reaching 1 million subscribers! I've been part of the LinusTech viewer base for around 4 years (since the days of the grey sofa) and I have loved watching everyone of the videos the team has produced. I would love to see some camera reviews, for example the Panasonic GH4 or Sony a6000 etc.  

Once again, congratulations on 1 million and here's to another!  

P.s. Subscribers are just a number. =) 

Looking for the right configuration

I came here by a fluke

Found lots of information

Presented by Linus and Luke

Not even a year later

With forums I started to play

It's clear to me

I’m here to stay

Cheers! :D

I found Linus Tech Tips when seaching for a (rather poor) computer case. I had no knoledge of system building, but thanks to LTT build guides and reviews I will be building a new system this fall! This channel and community really helped me get into computers by being both friendly and a bit humorous and being very informational.

So, thank you LTT and the community.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Thnx for all of your videos they have been very usefull but ı havent been able to built my own rig it would be owsome if ı could win the rig .

Always enjoyed watching Linus' videos on NCIX and spent about a week confused that there were no more videos until I figured out linustechtips existed ;)

1 million subcribers is awesome! keep it up.

Congrats Linus and tech tips group for 1 million subscriptions and keep going  :) .You make things easy Linus and save our valuable time.Actually my first ever tech video on the youtube was yours.Available tons of easy learning videos of tech and computers which helped me when i needed the most.And i became sure about my first self build amd gaming system.  ;)  :D

First time I saw your videos was when I was looking at pc parts and looking at reviews for them. You most certainly have one of the best review series on YouTube for many pc parts and electronics.

i found your channel about a month ago when i was looking how to build a computer ( you should do more of them ) i watched your builds all that night which was worth it. I wanted to buy the parts separate but found a computer with all the parts i am looking for so i bought that through paypal and i got scammed and now im broke currently going through the disputing process woohooo, so winning this would be great but seriously tho do more build videos.... please , smiley face

Congrats on reaching 1mil subscribers!

I found LinusTechTips back in 2009 when I was first getting into the enthusiast PC scene and researching different products, though I'm really enjoying the way in which your content has evolved. I hope you keep growing and delivering us quality content.

...posting this while over 17hrs into the MOD24 stream.