Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I believe you won't find a better example of the true embodiment of the spirit of LTT than yours truly.....me.... :) jk...or am I.......

My Rig: i7-3770K, EVGA gtx980 SC, Asus P8-Z77 V-Pro, 2X Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD, 1X 850 Evo 1TB SSD, Corsair Obsidian 650D, 2X8GB Gskill Ripjaws, Seasonic X-850w PSU, Corsair H100i, 2X Asus vg248qe, Corsair Sabre RGB, 2X Corsair K95 RGB, Hyper X Cloud II

Corsair Krew - Lifetime Member  ASUS Krew - Lifetime Member  Samsung Krew - Lifetime Member EVGA Krew - Lifetime Member  Intel Krew - Lifetime Member

I found Linus because of my sudden craving to know everything about water cooling.... Has helped me build my first proper pc and made me knowledgeable about many other things

Keep it going linus

I love Liustech tips been watching for years now. I started watching back when i was too poor to afford any pc parts and just watched unboxings instead. But stuck with you because you were the best!

Hey Linus and Friends,

I love you channel.  I work in IT and I found you initially while trying to explain something to a user. I quickly migrated from watching and sharing your tech quickie videos to obsessing over new hardware and the rest of your content.  I think you bring a certain level of juvenile fun to unboxings and reviews that is missing in a lot of the other tech channels all while maintaining a practical perspective on what you review. 

Also as a windows phone user I appreciate your fair criticisms of the platform.  I think it a platform that gets a lot of shade un-necessarily in the tech world.  Which, while in some cases is deserved, all the generic M$ hate out there tends to drown out the real criticisms of what is IMHO a very promising if not fully baked OS.  I think that comes through whenever you review the platform.

Thanks for all the videos, I have only recently fallen into your forums, lurking mostly but occasionally posting.  So far the community seems really top notch, and mature, which can be pretty uncommon for websites related to technology.

You guys are awesome, found you some Month ago when I first interested me in water cooling and looked for build guides on YouTube. Since then I learned a lot from you. Thanks you deserve this!

Congratulations on the 1 Million subscribers, thank you for all your hard work and dedication.

First Build (Kinda)CPU: i7 3770k MOBO: Asus Maximus V Extreme RAM: 4x4gb Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 256gb HDD: Seagate 2TB PSU: Corsair AX1200 Case: Corsair 900D

I have been subscribed to this channel for a while now, and I have to say, the candid, 1-Take system you have going on is very cool and inspiring. It makes the viewer feel as if anyone could make youtube videos, as well as makes you look and feel like a real person, as opposed to some robot who is always perfect. Keep up the good work.

It's so long ago, I don't even remember when I subscribed to you / NCIX.

And because it doesn't matter what I write else in this port:

Bxk2xgAIYAAbwEo.jpg
iuLhzazLc57pp.gif1407147494_1160360066.gifieTwcHr7YeA66.gifa8WPPVV_460sa_v1.gif

How I came across Linus tech tips? I found it whilst doing research for building my own rig and I came across ncix so it was inevitable that I would stumble across Linus as I liked his content on that channel as it was what I was interested in. Congrats on 1 million subscribers!

I found Linus tech tips from watching other you tubers that all say in there Q & A Linustechtips is there favorite tech channel. I want you to review the  Sony experia z ultra even though its a bit old snapdragon 800 and the adreno 330 is still impressive. My favorite series is you "as fast as possible"

Congrats on 1 milion subs

Yeay.

I found linus tech tip when you had Total Biscuit  as a guest and i stayed because you review phones and PC parts, so i dont have too

i want the PC,   kthxbye

If im being perfectly honest, i only created an account to enter the giveaway, but maybe i'll stay after this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. 
Also, my favorite food is shawarma.

Linus and the whole team has helped me in everything and made me want to join this general field of study, electrical engineering. without them, i probably would have not picked this, but the Tech we have today is amazing, that i had to be more into it, and without Linus, i would have not known how far Tech has gone today, or how the computer really works, in more detail. i thank the Linus and the group for everything they have done in this community and world, keep on going strong.

Well I've found the linus tech tips While i was  Looking For My Beloved SteelSeries Ikari Review , I Liked it so i Subscrubed to the channel  few weeks later was Going to to but a new rig and while youtubing for the best build guess i found the ikari guy showin his personal rig and willing to start doing some build guides so i've folowed it ;) 

post-140311-0-03939500-1410800742_thumb.