1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

The first LTT video I watched was one of the original Ultimate Build guides.

I pulled an all nighter that very night watching LTT content. Thanks to this channel, I've got a real skill set in building computers and general tech knowledge that has helped my earn some money and build my own rig.

So thank you, Linus, Slick, Edzel, Brandon, Teran, Nick, and the rest, and never stop making the world a nerdier place.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I found Linus by watching several unboxing videos which remain as my favorite style of video that Linus made. I want to see you guys review the Corsair RGB keyboards and the Razer Chroma :D. Congrats on the 1 million subs and keep up the great work! 

I found you guys when I first went looking for pc help. I have even gone to CES and spent the day looking for you guys to meet you in person to thank you for your helpful videos and useful information on all your channels. Keep up the amazing work you guys do! 

I found LinusTechTips long time ago when I was watching random cool videos on youtube, every day I started watching LinusTechTips videos more and more and then I subscribed, since then I didn't missed even one single video and I enjoyed in every of them, in some videos I couldn't understand what is Linus saying about but I kept watching and I learned more and more, sometimes I didn't understand what was something so I had my good friend that helped me, and reason why would I love to win this giveaway is really simple, in my country (Croatia) gaming PC's are not cheap and most of us cant afford one.

I first started watching TechTips when I began learning about computers back in my middle school days. It's cool to see the Linus Media Group grow as I have grown, learning more and more about the wonderful world of technology; videos helping me along the way. Keep it up! I will definitely keep watching!

i honnestly whould like  a t shirt from you guys with a autograph  thank you for all the conteng provided and LMG rulles with every video uploaded

I first found LinusTechTips when a friend linked me to a video of your Computex coverage. At first I didn't like the channel, but having watched a few other videos I subscribed, and since then I have always set aside a small portion of the day so I can watch the new video. Congrats on the 1 million subscriber milestone, you and your team really deserve it.

Linus you and your crew are doing an unbelievably amazing job.  I have been watching your video for about 11 months now and its crazy to think you got here so fast!  Keep doing what your doing because your tech videos are unbeatable.  I expect to seeyou hit 2 million even quicker than you hit 1 million.  Thank you for the guides on quality tech!  P.S my favorite kind of videos are on computer parts exclusively.

Wonderful videos with info that I actually use. I've only been watching for a few months but... I think I've spent entire work days watching from my desk here...

I found Linus through reddit and I have learned so much from it, thank you.

This giveaway caused me to finally sign up for the forum. I've been watching the tech tips videos since back when you were still with NCIX (who are also awesome). Finally subscribed to you a couple years ago and have been enjoying your ever increasing video quality. I'd say (I hope) I've been responsible for good couple dozen or so of your subscribers just with how much I recommend your videos to people that come to me for advice. Keep making awesome content!

Congrats, Linus & all, and thank you for all you and everyone at Linus Media Group do. I found Linus Tech Tips back when it had first started in 2009. I've really enjoyed the videos over the years. Also, thank you for always interacting with your community, be it the WAN Show, the forums, or just playing good old Halo C.E. (I had a lot of fun with the last one ;D).

It's been 8 hours since you posted, and the thread already have over 685 page,  seems like the million user are pretty active.

I found you're channel looking for parts for my first homemade computer, it's been about 4 years, i remember how i bought the parts, a couple of month past and haf-x XL, was launched, i watched your video multiple times, to find the pros and cons compared to the antec 1200 i bought. Well i really appreciate your work, and i really loved the cats videoes.

By the way you never mentioned whether or not the competition was global, me living in Denmark usually aren't able to enter these competitions, it's also been fun hearing how it is in Canada, since some of the downsides are the same, compared both to the US and europe.

Congratz, hope you will keep up the good work and I hope you will have fun doing it. Good luck

Regards Michael

Super congrats to Linus and the LMG. I found him way back when I was living in Vancouver and needed help building my first PC.

If I remember correctly I found LinusTechTips couple years ago when I was building my first ever PC, had no idea about what parts to put in but those videos back then helped me out.

Congrats and thanks for the giveaway!

I first found Linus Tech Tips when doing research before my first build over a year ago. I've learned a ton since then because of the LTT team!

I found out about LinusTechTips about a year ago and since then every second of video I watched was worth it. I haven't watched every video, but most of them. And every single one was worth a look. So, thank you for all the time you put into your videos and good luck for as long you will be on Youtube or other platforms. Hope that this channel will continue forever.

Thank you for the great channel. Had a friend mention you in passing, regarding information on system building, and quickly looked up the channel. Been watching video's since. Keep up the good work!