1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Ever since I started getting interested in tech stuff, it was always Linus' videos that would pop up on Youtube and for good reason; they always were and still are the best in the business.

Thanks!

I have been watching LTT since he had the old office where it was painted on the wall (about two or three years ago), when he was still with NCIX. I learned most of what I know about computers from Linus and his videos. Stuff like airflow mechanics, cable management, and just straight building computers. I cannot tell you how many times i have turned to Linus to make my buying decisions. I still have a mouse that i bought two or three years ago because he said that it was good. I am not trying to be sappy but i have been watching LTT for so long that I would be very sad to see it go if it did. Thank you for all the information, build guides, showcases, reviews, and TechTips that you have provided for so long!

P.S. Gibbe Dat Surface Pro :3

I still remember the days where the intro was a falling box with you in it cutting it oprn from the inside. Yeah and the amazing "whoo bush" and "crcrcrc" soundeffects. Your channel has grown so much ever since. It is realy amazing

Your videos are educative, funny, and interesting. It's great that so many people can agree with that. 1 million is a huge achievement. :D Thank you for making these awesome videos, we have a lot of fun watching them.

Great job Linus. I am brand new and just started watching your videos about two weeks ago. I make animated math videos for kids and not being a tech person myself I needed help on a render farm and your videos answered some key questions. The last video that has helped me the most was the video on the liquid cooler h80i I believe it is called. I will look for a link to newegg if you have an affiliate with them so I can help you out.

You mentioned what you want to review and maybe this is off topic but computer modifications would be cool to see. I do not mean just the crazy looking ones but I am trying to build a home render farm like a guy did with an ikea cabinet (helmer) and it would be cool if I could draw from other peoples ideas to build my own. Crazy idea I know and I do not expect to see it coming so no big deal.

Thanks and great work!

Congratz on the 1 million subs, and to many more. Its great having this community that has been built around the success of the YouTube channel.

First found linus 3 years ago, now have learnt to build my own computer and am building a career in computing. Thank you linus, you're doing god's work!

Hi Linus,

I found your channel when i first built a custom PC. I found how you built a system amazing to watch, so it then turned into an obsession of how to make my pc look the best it can. 

Most of my knowledge of computers has come from yourself and this amazing forum and i try and pass that on as much as i can, and i even use some of your little phrases at work. 

Here's to Linus Tech Tips, Here's to Linus Media Group And here's to the next million subs!

Yours,

SirDrowHunter

Freelancing Since 2012

I love your videos! they just make me happy, keep making them and ill support you!  :D btw i looked after some buildguides on youtube and found your channel for about a year ago! Thanks for learning me how to build a computer  ;)

Thanks for the great videos.  Stumbled onto your channel searching water cooling. 

Good job guys, I haven't been on the forum before but I've been watching your videos like everyday and I love them. Keep up the good work!

I love what you guys do. I stop what I'm doing to watch your videos everyday. Keep up the great work and the great content!

Thank you Linus for all of your hard work, in creating and supporting your team at Linus Media Group.

Real fan of all of your fan videos, Noctua, Corsair, etc your showcases and product tests.

Thank again for providing information on how to look at products to make educated decisions.

Good luck to everyone in the contest. 

Great videos, and congrats on 1,000,000!

Would love to see maybe a 2014 version of the 'build a better $1500 Gaming PC' video, if that is possible (and perhaps the bitfenix colossus mini water cooled build Linus mentioned?)

Again, Conglaturations,

:)

I found you with on the g400s mouse unboxing video,thought you were a  crazy guy filming unboxing videos outdoors without even a table or bench,watched a few more videos on your channel and it turned out it this is a crazy channel,thanks for the exceptionally great videos guys. 

Go Linus! Keep making new videos about the newest Techs! You motivate me to work harder and finish my studies so that I can actually afford them. But seriously I love how you bring lots of humor into the reviews, which is one of the reasons why I believe that you are telling the truth in your reviews. P.s have a nice party celebrating the 1 million subscribers (^_^)

:D thanks linus for making this great giveaway :) 

hope i win something for once xD

I don't always have a direct interest in some products that your videos show, but I still enjoy them. They are informative, entertaining and I like the little sketch at the beginning or the end, e.g. stormtrooper dancing ou Linus staring at you.
I sometime even use your tips at my job (Staples - Bureau en Gros) to help customers and even fellow workers to make better decision.
Keep up the good work!

Congratz guys, you deserved it! I'm relatively new to your channel, but it's been great watching your videos so far! :D