1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations on ONE MILLION subscribers. Hope to see more videos in the future on ChanelSuperfun.

My first Linus video was How To Install an SSD that was uploaded to the NCIX channel. At that stage, he looked like he was Justin Timberlake stuck in the `90's, but his video was still very informative. I late came across one or two of his videos, one was the mechanical keyboard comparisons. Eventually, I found the main channel, Linus Tech Tips and immmediately subscribed, and I only unsubscribed once, to look at the current subscriber count seeing as YouTube is dumb and doesn't allow me to view sub count easily.

LINES KINUS LINUS THE LINUS IS US KIN KUS LUS 

WTF DID i just write 

Congratulations Luke, Edzel, Brandon, Nick, and especially Linus, I have been watching LTT for coming up on 3 years and have watched you evolve from being what you were then (still very useful and helpful) to what you are now, simply amazing. Now you have reached the One million subscriber milestone, I am very proud of you. Today is 9/11/14, and I hope you reached this milestone yesterday even though it is my birthday today. Good luck on your continued success as being a pioneer and leader in the technology genre of youtube.

~Dylan  

Needless to say, all the videos in the Linus Media Group line-up of channels, is the high-point of the day.

Congratz on a whopping 1.000.000+ subscribers!

"Hidden optical drive, crouching PC-builder."

I found these videos just coz I have a strange fascination with watching people open boxes, I don't even like computers. Why am I still here?

Every loud bang is a lesson learned.

I found linus when I built my first pc. You inspired me to finish and for that I am grateful!

thank you linus for your love to the technology and youtube  ;)  ;) 

Yay,

i like your Videos and your Style alot.
There is noone who make better videos, tech-related.

Go on :)

Thank you so much Linus! I have learned an enormous amount of information from you and always look forward to every new video you make! Wether it's Tech Quickie or LinusTechTips I always love your videos. I was originally just poking around on YouTube for various computer related topics and your videos kept coming up! Granted I watched them when they did but then made the decision to subscribe to this guy he seemed pretty cool. Little did I know that he would teach so much more than I have ever imagined! Thank you so much to making a big contribution in my life Linus! Keep on doing what you do best, be yourself and make amazing videos!  :)

Grats on the 1M Subs keep up the good work xD

Good luck to everyone in the giveaway

I found linus tech tips on youtube last year when i was looking for some reviews on gtx 780, since then linus techtips in one of my main source of information for computer & tech.
One of my Favorite video is the Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 Monitor review, & next day i buy one.
I really enjoy the tech quickies videos, i rewetted almost all of them.
In future i would like to see a Gears of Gaming Episode, which is the current best mouse, keyboard, headphone, motherboard, gpu, cpu, monitor, etc..... for gamers.
& last but not least, congratulation to all linus media group team, you guys are doing fabulous job, keep it up guys,
Best of luck for future,
& thank you very much for every thing.

Good Job LTT media group! Congratulations. LTT has helped me through a lot of stuff via the forums and the videos they make :D I ask a lot of questions in the forums but I haven't tried to help in the forums mainly because I don't know a lot about computers. I like how LTT makes their videos and their script, it is very interesting to watch even if the jokes are bad lol huehue same goes with NCIX vids it's not like any other computer know-how channel :D 

Congrats LTT media group! 

YHFyhFW.jpg

Hi Linus and the rest! Linus did you know that your name, is a pretty common swedish name? I have allways wondered why you have a swedish name.. At first I thought you were from sweden, but then I got confused when I heared you live in Canada.. Well anyway I am from Finland and I live in a little city with about 5000-7000 people (Yes, it actually is a city!) Its so lovely here, you basically now everyone and everyone knows you! You can bivykle freely without worrying about getting kidnapped and stuff, haha. Ok hopefully I will win the pc or even anything! Thank uou LinusMediaGroup and God bless you!

Congrats on 1 million subs what a huge milestone that is. I love the channel so much and watch every video just because i love the personalities of the people who make it. I found the channel when i was looking for parts to build my rig almost 2 years ago and since than is my main channel for tech news, reviews and now with channelsuperfun when i want a good laugh. Just when i thought it couldn't get any better i found the forum. The forum is a very welcoming community that i use for any tech problem that i have and get a response very quickly. Also the forum is becoming my facebook replacer for time killing :P ok im done now haha once again congrats on 1 mill NOW WE TAKE DOWN PEWDIEPIE TO 40 MILLION SUBS

linus thank you for the awesome vids, your vids is what started and sparked my interest in tech i didnt know about, i like the Techquickie series because you teach some really cool stuff there in a cool way and triggered me to look for education in the Tech direction. after i joined this forum a lot of people helped me for ideas for Mice and helped me pick parts for my first build which i am saving up for right now. i wait for the wan show every week to watch at night before bed(i live in the EU) i love your vids. thansk for introducing me into the world of tech i didnt know yet.

thanks linus media group. you guys are awesome.

Gold YouTube play button!

Unlike most people, I found Linus' channel via the forum, not YouTube.

AMD Sempron 2500+ - ATI RADEON 9200 - Kingston 768MB DDR1 - ASUS A7V400-MX - LC-POWER 400W - MAXTOR 40GB HDD

Intel i3-4130 - nVidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti - Kingston HyperX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz - Gigabyte GA-H81-D3 - Cooler Master Thinder 500W - Corsair Graphite 230T

it was a sad rainy day in my home town and all the subscribers that we're posting on youtube decided to talk to each other and not post anything, so i was bored to my bones. Then a friend of mine  called me to find a nice SDD, so i googled a little and i found WD Black² Dual Drive. As you thought, checked it youtube, and what do you know i found LinusTechTips channel. Watched the whole video and then i called my friend to tell him about the channel, i totally forgot about the SSD. Since then i am subscribed to Linus and what do you know, it's been almost an year. Good job Linus and keep it going!!

Thanks Linus and the whole Team for your amazing Work! =) The reason why i love you guys is that your Videos feel more familiar then most other Youtubers! And even now, where you have to make your and your employees living out of it, i think you have found the "perfect" way to make money and still hold one to your style. =) 

I'm Very glad to be here to celebrate these things with you guys, if you keep making 'em we'll keep watching 'em.

You'll get to 2 mil in no time  :)

Master of them Pokémon!