Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Goodness! A GIVEAWAY! I could use a new PC LOOL. But hey Linus congratulation on reaching 1 million SUBS! You helped me alot with your item reviews! Keep up the goood work and i hope you make it to your 2 million subscribers in no time!! :D

"Audiophilia... when you start to hear voices in your head."

I started watching linus' videos when I was 13, now I'm in college and I still love watching his videos. Linus is probably the reason I'm studying computer science right now. If I'm being perfectly honest, I look up to linus, hes someone I want to be like one day. I never really cared about bill Gates or Steve Jobs or any of those guys. I mean I know they've revolutionized technology and I respect them but, they never inspired me to change my life. Linus worked hard to get to where he is, with his company, his channel, his family and the forums. He brought together people that share interests, to communicate and help one another. I know there are many people on this forum that feel like they're a part of an awesome community, because of Linus and his team (although personally I don't use it often, because of time). Linus, I got mad respect for you, as a father, a business man, fellow computer geek, and most importantly a role model. Thanks for making awesome and informational content and for being the same cool interesting guy, I started watching as a kid. Also is slim shady Linus ever coming back? Lol

I subscribed to tech tips 4 years ago and every since you got me hooked on tech. I would like to see you do product that you can get in any country because i wanted the Creezo plus but I cant get it in the uk. I know that you review product that I can get in the UK but some I cant and then i am not sure what to go for. But Linus tech tips group well done and keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)  

Thanks for posting videos all these years, I honestly couldn't tell you what my first video was but your videos have kept me going while my current PC died and I watch your videos on my tablet. Keep up the good work, you guys change lives.

Dear Linus-Tech-Tips-Team !

Congrats to 1 Million subscribers and I hope you know you really deserve it.

Your videos are both entertaining and educative and you're doing a great job.

But one thing I have to mention: Please make some more videos about the comercial use of computers. As example some reviews of NVidia Quadro and stuff like this.

Or some things like the Hackintosh.

Congrats again.

ChiefJ

Hee linusthechtips

I came across you guys wenn i was looking for some information on pc's for example how to build one ore what you need for a good gaming pc and of course i now know  :D all thanks to you guys!!

I really like linus's DIY video's because i like to give every thing my own little twist.

I would really liked it if you guys reviewed some ear buds with some non-expensive and expensive ones.

(lasagna is my favorite)

love you guys  :wub:

Thank you so much Linus, Slick and the rest of the crew for your videos. They are awesome.

It would be fun to see some old school unboxing every once in a while. (Maybe unboxing friday or something)

Either way keep on making videos and we will keep on watching them.

I don't know if you have any but if you could make reviews on mouses and keyboards that would be awesome :3

And some pre-built PCs for those who haven't built one for themselves and don't want to take any chances?

Well it has been a long time coming ive been with linus's channel for a while and all i can say is that everyone in this post are amazing and are a great community. I wish everyone here a great day and linus keep being linus.

i am proud to be one of ur original and old school followers and lovers ofcource.

i just want to cungratulate u,like i oonce did when ur channel was chosen as the most viewd in Canda.

and i want to thank u personaly cauz i leanrd a lot from,so i've become a PC hardware geek,and it's soon will be my work,so u didn't just inspired me,but u changed the cource of my life.

so i just want to say thank u,and hop u many years and years of seccess.

just keep it up Linus,we love we support u we do anything we can for u.peace out

Thank you Linus, Edzel, Slick, Brandon, and all the newer guys. I discovered the channel last year around February and it has honestly changed my life. After joining the community I now have a desktop that I built based off of one of the first build guides. Crazy thinking of how much the channel's grown since you began. Congratulations guys. To another million

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

Execlent work and great videos, I actully found you guys from when JayzTwoCents was doing a giveaway with you guys and I have been watching tech quicky and now im subscibed to the main channel and I absoloutely love it!!! :) Keep up the great work and congrats to all the people that win the prizes.

I could have sworn I'd already posted on this topic.  I watched the million sub video days ago!

Anyways, I probably started watching LTT in about 2005 when I built my first serious gaming rig.  Been watching ever since!  My favorite videos are case overviews/reviews/unboxings.  Congrats, and keep up the good work, guys!