1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Well linus i found out your channel a couple years back through a friend of mine who was really into pc gaming. at the time i was mainly a console guy but i enjoyed hearing your tech reviews and slowly got into pc gaming over the years. i then bought a "gaming" laptop for $400 that has lasted me for a while but i considered it time to upgrade and i recently built a i5 4670k-GTX 760 build. It was my first time building a pc but with your help i successfully built it. the pc gaming community is fantastic and i love being a part of it now. Congratulations on the 1 million subs buddy. you earned it! all of you guys and linustechtips did. 

i've been watching the channel since spring when i was looking for in-depth PC builds and it has REALLY helped me on anything related to tech. iwas able to refer some pc parts to some friends (real and internet friends) and also feed my brain a lot of information that i didn't know before.

I've only been watching your youtube channel for since about six months ago when I watched a couple of your videos about the norco 4020 (My work let me pick out stuff and build our new server around the 4220, yay). Now I check out your youtube every couple of days to see whats new. Thanks.

Great job! Especially your guide to build watercooling system was super helpful when i built my own setup. thanks for that. Keep up the good work and take IT easy  :P

I think the first LTT video I watched was back around the year or two mark of the channel being started way back when, and for the past few years I haven't missed a video, and I am grateful for you guys because I found the channel when I started to find an interest in technology back when I was still quite young and now I can surely say that technology is what I'll be doing in the future; don't know what exactly yet, but I'm 100% certain. Hope you guys keep growing and that you know all your subs love you guys.

Never have been much of a forum guy and even though I'd like to participate, but I don't exactly know how to start as I'm still quite a beginner to tech.

I MEAN WHAT I SAY AND WHAT I SAY IS WHAT I MEAN

CPU:  Intel core i7 3770K cooled by Zalman LQ315 (PUSH/PULL) | CASE: Cooler Master Scout 2 | MOBO:  MSI Z77A-G65 Gaming RAMKingston HyperX DDR3 2x4GB 1600mhz | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780 OC 3GB PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 620W | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB | Monitors: HP Compaq L2311c 23" 1080P | Mouse: Razer Abyssus Mirror | KEYBOARDS: Ducky Shine 3 (Cherry Red/Blue Backlight) | CM Storm Quickfire TK (Cherry Brown/White Backlight) | CM Storm QFS (Cherry Blue) |

First time I saw Linus on a video I thought he was kind of weird and didn't really watch many of his videos. But now: one of my most favourited channels.

Also 19/09/2014 is my birthday...  just putting that out there :P

Congratulations Linus Media Group. I'm pretty sure I started watching your channels after seeing a few tech quickies on Lifehacker.

You guys have reminded of the fun I used have overclocking my Celeron 300A to 450MHz on my ABit board but I guess that's starting to be a little while ago.

Looks like you guys are always having a blast. Keep up the good work :)

Thank you to Linus, Luke, Edsel, and all the other guys whose names I don't know for doing such an awesome job of bringing us really awesome tech news, staying dedicated to the content you do, and for being so educational.

I've learned so much about consumer hardware since I started watching, and you guys are what made me take YouTube seriously as a content distribution system (I was literally only subscribed to Epic Meal Time before you guys).

Honestly though, I'm really jealous of what you have. Would love to work for you, if only I didn't live in the U.S.!

Finally, thank you for doing all these awesome giveaways. I'm really new here, and haven't really figured out the flow of this community yet (still mostly just posting for giveaways), but I like what I've seen so far. This is a great little home you've built up.

i still get excited when i see a linus video in my subfeed

I started watching linus tech tips around a year ago. I found the channel when I was preparing to buy and build my first pc. I love the way you guys make your videos very helpful and educational but at the same time entertaining to watch. Thank you for making some of the best tech videos Iv ever seen and I hope that you will continue to make great videos for a very long time. 

Linus was the first reviewer and youtuber that i watched.

Gigabyte Aorus pro z390 :Intel Core I5 9600K RAM:Kingston HyperX 16 GB: Asus gtx 1070 Ti AE : WD Black SN 750 ,500 GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Kingston Fury HyperX 120 GB, Hitach 500 GB : Corsair RM750x :Colorful Raynor G1 AOC C24G1  Razer Kraken TE Bassilisk Ultimate ,Ornada Chroma

I'm going to draw some inspiration from the comment I posted on Youtube:

Hey, congrats Linus & team - 
I've been around for some time now on youtube and the forums and really love the community & content (for the most part). 

Daily content allows me to pick and choose what to watch -- basically whatever I find interesting or relevant. I love the techtips, I've learneda alot and the WAN show is a classis.
Especially Luke and his slow reactions to your puns. a

Keep up the good work and actually for the wan show - keep mixing up the guests and co-hosts!  

On my side? I try to watch your videos on an adblock disabled browser & I tell all my tech-interested or tech-curious or even tech-confused friends about your channels (Techtips is a usual one I direct people to with questions) 
and I've now started doing it on my twitch stream. 

Surprisingly many Finns watch your stuff!  

Congrats, 

Terosterone

edit: I may not post as much or even stay logged in when I read the forums - but I read General Chat, Tech News and Reviews and Hot Deals almost everyday.

Loads of community interaction and CS:GO gameplay
www.twitch.tv/terosterone

I remember the days when I was just looking for some details about an Asus gaming laptop and here I am. More than a year subscriber now. 

Great job to you all! Thanks for the updates about the trends in technology. Keep making vids <3

Thank you Linus ,your videos are making us all smarter,about computers at least ..,  :P

I remember that i was looking for some hardware review few years ago (don't remember which one was it). I found linus video about it on youtube and really liked the way he had done those videos, they were spontaneous, energetic with some bad jokes which I liked :) 

It was back when linus released lots of videos from NCIX storage room with original mysterious cameraman. 

So basically I saw how the channel evolved all these years and I wish you the best. Keep us updated with the latest tech and let me win something for once :P

I found your YouTube channel about 1 year ago and I found your reviews being more than enough for my needs . So , keep up the good work , you have all my respect !

This is the best forum/community ever. PERIOD. 
When you have a technical problem, no worries, this place is better than google! To Linus and everybody else, YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

I can't remember how did I find this chanel but I remember my best moment in this forum.

I found a old graphics card in my basement and didn't know what was it so I made a thread here. I forgot to attach the pictures and checked the thread about 30 seconds later..

5 people already responded and asked if this thread was a troll. GOD DAMN THATS FAST!! So I sent the pictures and you guys told me how to identify it. 

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4690K  MOBO: Asus Z97 PRO  RAM: 16GB Kingston GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 980 CASE: Cooler Master SSD: Samsung EVO 850 240GB  HDD: 2TB WD Red PSU: CX750M  CPU COOLER: 212 Evo CASE FANS: Cooler Master

Hey Linus, I first found about you when you were reviewing Thermalright Spitfire 6 GPU Heatsink for Radeon HD 5850/5870, I'm still using. It was the only video on youtube that would show  unboxing and even instalation, so thanks. Your videos are helpful as always. Congratulations on 1m subscribers :D I'm glad you can do what you love.

Thanks for bringing all the tech news to us!

ps: put up more videos of rocket and rumble

I found this Youtube channel when I was searching for a graphics card for my new PC few years ago. I personally think your channel is one of the best tech channel on Youtube. Because your videos are unique and entertaining. And I like tacos..        

I would like to get a Custom PC Built by Linus and his crew.          

I sure do love Chinese food, however i want to add that i love seeing these milestones and look back at that wonderful old intro.

Oh the times we had. Thank you guys for keeping the content enjoyable and flowing :)

Linus is GabeN v2

Found the channel looking for a hardcore rig build, was very berry pleased

Keep it up mang!