Why does my computer blue screen when I play CS: GO?

Hey!

So my problem is exactly what the topic says, I BSOD when playing CS: GO. I am quite sure it's only CS: GO 'cause even if I play some other games for hours I don't BSOD a single time but on CS: GO I sometimes manage to BSOD even two times during a single competetive match which is usually only 20-30min long. I am not 100% sure about the timing but I believe that when I installed CS: GO last weeks Monday, my Windows started saying the copy isn't genuine and this is quite a problem since my computer is as package computer which had Windows already installed on it meaning that I don't have the key. I bought my MOBO and CPU late this summer and there were no problems so far. I hope some of you know how to solve my problem since I couldn't find anything about it over the interwebz. I have installed all the drivers.

post-45752-0-98722900-1410251376.jpg

Might be something wrong with the game. Similar thing happened to me when the new Hitman came out and it turned out that it was some bug in the game. My PC didn't BSOD, but it restarted after like 10 to 15 min of gameplay. So very likely a bug in the game in your case too. I have no idea because I dont have that game.

Provide the community with your PC specs and maybe someone can help you

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

whats your gpu, your psu your motherboard and CPU? Are all your fans spinning? 

and follow what the BSOD says to do. check everything clean out the fans and everything.

check you ram looks like it might be a wonky ram stick.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Might be something wrong with the game. Similar thing happened to me when the new Hitman came out and it turned out that it was some bug in the game. My PC didn't BSOD, but it restarted after like 10 to 15 min of gameplay. So very likely a bug in the game in your case too. I have no idea because I dont have that game.

Provide the community with your PC specs and maybe someone can help you

None of my friend ever BSOD on CS: GO so I don't think it's a very common bug if it's a bug. I have i7-4790k, GTX590 which I will be replacing after the 900 seires comes out and Asus Maximus VII Ranger

whats your gpu, your psu your motherboard and CPU? Are all your fans spinning? 

and follow what the BSOD says to do. check everything clean out the fans and everything.

check you ram looks like it might be a wonky ram stick.

None of my friend ever BSOD on CS: GO so I don't think it's a very common bug if it's a bug. I have i7-4790k, GTX590 which I will be replacing after the 900 seires comes out and Asus Maximus VII Ranger

And my PSU is some 700W which came with the computer. It's 3 years old as well as the GPU, HDD, SSD, CPU cooler (which I have already ordered) and RAM are. I have also ordered a new case

Dude, could be anything, not just your GPU. Check the crash dump and find out what is actually causing the crash. Could just be software.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

is it an overvolted or overclocked 590?

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Crash logs usually point to a file that was part of the BSOD.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

is it an overvolted or overclocked 590?

I have no idea since the computer is a package computer by Asus. Is there a way to see it?

I have no idea since the computer is a package computer by Asus. Is there a way to see it?

it probably isn't but I've just heard of problems with 590's no end.

Computing enthusiast.