Phablet (5-6inch) version of the HTC One!

There are those that say that the HTC One ist too small compared to a Note 2 for example, well, a solution for those people might be coming! 

http://androidcommunity.com/htc-one-phablet-codenamed-t6-in-the-works-20130527/

IMO, anything bigger than 4,5inch is too big, but it's always nice to have some options :)

I'm also interested in seeing what processor etc they will use in this phone, there is more space for a bigger battery, so (hopefully) maybe we might see a tegra 4/snapdragon 800?

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

As the Note II proved, there is a market for >5" phones so it's understandable that HTC would try to get a piece of the pie, I wish them luck but it will be nigh on impossible for them to compete with Samsung, especially with their limited budget.

They never seem to learn from their mistakes and focus on one flagship for a whole year and offer it the best support they can.

What on earth possessed her to buy that phone?

As the Note II proved, there is a market for >5" phones so it's understandable that HTC would try to get a piece of the pie, I wish them luck but it will be nigh on impossible for them to compete with Samsung, especially with their limited budget.

They never seem to learn from their mistakes and focus on one flagship for a whole year and offer it the best support they can.

What on earth possessed her to buy that phone?

she did a typical man move "it has to be the biggest in the house"

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

give 6-7 inch phablet with nexus experience and 20mp camera

http://uk.asus.com/Tablet/Fonepad/ASUS_Fonepad/

Here you go, you'll have to make do without the 20mp camera (or any camera at all) but the experience is the closest thing to nexus without actually being nexus :P.

Why oh why can't the term "phablet" just die? I don't have an alternative, but I hate it so much.

As for this, I don't really care. My current phone is 4.3 inches and I don't really want much bigger than that. On the other hand, if the HTC One never comes to Verizon my next-best choice is the LG Optimus G Pro... I don't MIND the larger sizes, they just seem unnecessary.

I've always wanted a note 2 sized phone. I've been looking at the One recently and I think it looks like a great phone and having it be bigger would be better for me. 

;) I'm interested.

I just hope it's on my carrier  <_<