i was wrong .

LawrenceBarnes2013

couple months ago, i watched Divergent, Before that form the Trailer and talk, i had this idea in my mind that it replicated the Hunger games idea, so when i watched it with my Sister, i didn't really watch it because i was convinced it wasn't Good, Yesterday i bought a Digital Copy and watched it with my GF, this time i really watched it and, Oh Lord, it's Awesome, i mean apart from a few Miner aspects, yes it sounds like HG but when i really watch it, i watch it over and over and over again, i'm even buying the Books Today because it's really Good, Not that i'm saying i don't Like HG any more, it's Just i never thought it's as Good, But, Divergent is, Even better maybe, there, i came clean 

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

From what I heard, the book talked about a lot of the wild people dieing from the stunts that they pull, in which in the movie, no one really died while attempting to do the crazy stuff. I didn't read the book, but I found the movie to be ridiculous.

Never liked the hunger games, probably won't like divergent. More young adult crap titles

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

ok then

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Hahaha, it really reminded me of HG too, thought it was just me

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

From what I heard, the book talked about a lot of the wild people dieing from the stunts that they pull, in which in the movie, no one really died while attempting to do the crazy stuff. I didn't read the book, but I found the movie to be ridiculous.

i did Most of those Stunts with, i practice Free Running so ...

Never liked the hunger games, probably won't like divergent. More young adult crap titles

That's the Jam now days, those are the kinds of Movies having the most watching 

watched it yesterday, same concepts as HG's! what i admired the most is the secret life of Walter Mitty, a beautiful and motivational movie! :)

Agreed on the last bit you said  ;)

Hahaha, it really reminded me of HG too, thought it was just me

It did remind of it in the first time too, but when i didched the old idea in my head and watch it as an individual self Created Movie, it's really good, Hope the second, Insurgent, will be even better

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

i did Most of those Stunts with, i practice Free Running so ...

That's the Jam now days, those are the kinds of Movies having the most watching 

Agreed on the last bit you said  ;)

It did remind of it in the first time too, but when i didched the old idea in my head and watch it as an individual self Created Movie, it's really good, Hope the second, Insurgent, will be even better

I know and it makes me sad. I've finally joined that age group where "everything this new generation likes is shit"

which it is, it all fucking sucks :P

I know and it makes me sad. I've finally joined that age group where "everything this new generation likes is shit"

which it is, it all fucking sucks :P

Well to you maybe, but to us, you know we need Motivation even if it's just a Movie character's Values and beliefs 

Well to you maybe, but to us, you know we need Motivation even if it's just a Movie character's Values and beliefs 

Meh. it all just seems so.... contrived. been awake for over 24 hours now, getting a bit woozy

If you pay me enough I'll watch this movie

Naah Thanks

Its post anarchy like hg but i like post anarchy stuff but im 14 so yeah

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/