Dual monitor on iGPU

Drown

Hello,

I only have  DVI ports (2) on my graphics card, and my sister is away for a month so I'd like to use her monitor too. I don't have another DVI to VGA adapter (both monitors are VGA), so I tried plugging one to the GPU via the adaptor (what I'm using currently) and I plugged the other one on the motherboard's VGA output instead. Nothing is showing up, the second monitor is powered but it's not recognized in the Windows menu for displays. I tried pressing the "Detect" button, rebooting, but nothing changes.

Here are my specs : 

i7-4770K

Asus Z87-A

GTX 780

Two 23'' monitors with VGA input

Is it possible at all? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot. :)

Hello,

I only have  DVI ports (2) on my graphics card, and my sister is away for a month so I'd like to use her monitor too. I don't have another DVI to VGA adapter (both monitors are VGA), so I tried plugging one to the GPU via the adaptor (what I'm using currently) and I plugged the other one on the motherboard's VGA output instead. Nothing is showing up, the second monitor is powered but it's not recognized in the Windows menu for displays. I tried pressing the "Detect" button, rebooting, but nothing changes.

Here are my specs : 

i7-4770K

Asus Z87-A

GTX 780

Two 23'' monitors with VGA input

Is it possible at all? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot. :)

i used to run 2 monitors from my gpu and one for iGPU all you need to do is enable it in the bios cant remember what its called ill try google the setting

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

i used to run 2 monitors from my gpu and one for iGPU all you need to do is enable it in the bios cant remember what its called ill try google the setting

Thanks a lot for the fast answer mate, there was indeed a settings to allow multiple monitors off the iGPU. I enabled it in the BIOS and now it's working fine. :)

Thanks again, I really appreciated.