At first i had lost faith in sony phones, but now this has my attention and i really would love one. 

Love a lot about this... having a waterproof/resistant DNA I couldn't live without that... Has more ram than most other phones, good battery life.. faster than what I have now.. Looks nice..
But would have to say my favorite would be FRONT FACING SPEAKERS! Sony learned from HTC here :)
Dbrand is awesome, just look at that skin- my favorite part about them.

(Miss phones having camera buttons but would probably never use it)

have to say that the overall phone looks fantastic and seems to perform excellent, but favorite thing on it would have to be the camera options, they seem to really be good for someone that likes to take a lot of photos of random things on their phone, and on the dbrand site, id have to say i love the looks of their extensive custom options that are available, might have to start ordering things from them :P

Its better than my current (S3) phone that's why and dbrand made a LTT phone and is giving it away so thats awesome.

Hey look a contest that ends on my birthday. That'd be fun :D

Firstly, who wouldn't want a free phone? That Z2 looks beastly although Im not too sure of that power button, looks a bit out of place. Sony is the new-boy in the Android market compared to giants like LG, Samsung and HTC and I think their phones need more exposure for their better-than-average Android flavours and their specs/price. And did I mention forward facing speakers?

And that dbrand skin is to die for. dbrand truly makes one-of-a-kind phones that not even the cool kids would have. Kudos to them for their skin and their sponsorship!

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

As a owner of the Z1 the IPS upgrade is my favorite thing about the Z2 and on the dbrand front, their products are so sleek! B)

I want this phone becasue of waterproofness, amazing camera, and LTT skin.

Dbrand have awesome web page and great products.

Yeah, I'd love it to win the Xperia Z2... Why? Because it has got an outstanding multimedia experience for me with the front-facing speakers and the awesome IPS-display :)

And dbrand is also very awesome for sponsoring this video and I was really impressed when I heard that they helped Linus because he didn't get a review model.

Thanks for reading my message!

my favourite part about the z2 is the waterproof build and my favourite part of dbrand is the twitter profile and the rap battle between amd

Desktop CPU: Intel i5 2500K Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H GPU: EVGA 660TI 2GB Ram: Kingston 8GB 1333Mhz PSU: Unknown 500w Case: Unknown Hard drive:  WD Black 1TB Heatsink: stock OSWindows 8.1

I know my pc sucks but it does what I want it to do. 

Laptop Dell E6320 OSWindows 8.1 / Ubuntu gnome 15.04

The camera of the Z2 is outstanding. And thanks to dbrand who makes the phone look even more awesome

I would love the z2 because I don't even think it's on AT&T website or any other American service providers and it very expensive and exclusive. The skin looks awesome and is really cool with the custom LTT logo on it.

I'm in love with the Z2 because of the waterproof-ness, and the 120fps filming. And DBrand's skin design is honestly one of the nicest looking skins tI have ever seen!

Man, that 20mp camera sounds great. Can't believe how crappy my 8mp camera is after only a couple years is now.

that phone looks awesome, especially the fancy skin on it

One more. 20,7 MP and 720p 120fps of camera, amazing.

My favorite thing about the z2 is the camera. My favorite thing about dbrand is that they made this video possible.

I would love the z2 because I don't even think it's on AT&T website or any other American service providers and it very expensive and exclusive. The skin looks awesome and is really cool with the custom LTT logo on it.

I would really like the Z2! My favorite thing about the Z2 is the Front facing speakers and the fact that it is waterproof! My favorite thing about dbrand is that they do really sleek custom phone skins that look sexy ;)

i always liked  sony and the z2 isn't that bad especially because of teh new (OMG) front facing speakers (should be standard, really)

dbrand, never heard of it but i like it now, thank you dbrand

IPS display with front facing speakers!! I like how dbrand listens to advice from the community and turns them into actual products

I really want to win the Z2, it's a great phone overall as my friend owns one so it's hard to pick a favourite feature but I think it would have to be the AMAZING camera quality, I'm just getting into photography and I think this phone would be a nice thing to have in my pocket. Good luck to everyone and I hope I win!  :)

the screen is awesome and so is that custom skin

I like the awesome looks of the Z2 and wha i like about dbrand is that they make awesome stuff!

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"