So, my favourite part about the Z2 is how it is (to an extent) waterproof. This is how I lost may last phone and it a feature that more companies need to adopt. My favourite thing about 'dbrand' is their PS3 controller skins (because I bought one a while ago). The quality and customisability of their skins is, dare I say, unequalled.

If I don't win this phone, i might save up to buy one after i finish building my PC.

Thanks.

The Camera and that skin is awesome.

Awesome phone

My favorite part of the xperia Z2 is the front facing speakers.

Favorite part about dbrand is this awesome skin. The brofist looks amazing!

Out of the features of the Z2, my favorite spec would have to be either the many music controls and front facing speakers (I'm a bit of a music maniac) or the water-proof and dustproof-ness of the phone. I switch between living in a very watery area (Oregon) to dusty (Arizona) often so this phone would be pretty perfect for me. My favorite bit about Dbrand would have to be their skins. They really do a professional, good lookin job on all of their products, so even if I don't win, my next phone will most likely be from them.

The LTT skin. 

dbrand skins looks so awesome. 

i really like the design..

sony always make really beatiful phone and makes me proud to use it because this is SONY.. :D

about dbrand i really like they can make like this phone really looks one of a kind in the world and thats really awesome..

my favourite thing has got to be the awesome waterproofness of this phone and its build quality. it looks like a really solid phone. i personally have used dbrand and have the white carbon skin on my iphone right now and its FANTASTIC! love dbrand's stuff  :D

the Z2 is the best phone at the moment, (htc sense is rubbish, and otherwise it kills the m8 in all regards...) stock AOSP FTW!and the dbrand skins look like an awesome way to hide ugly branding

I love the Z2 because it is waterproof, and dbrand's skin looks to fit perfectly.

I love the front facing speakers on Z2. Finally someone else is implementing this feature.

OMG! I love the Z2!

The Z2 has front speakers (I need) and has the same awesome camera, waterproofness, and body that my Z1 has!
Also, it has a screen that is useful, unlike the piece of crap in the Z1!

The phone is a beast with it's 3 gigs of ram and the orange skin looks like Gaben Newells shit, perfection

The screen is sexy, and so is the back. 

Sponsoring this video is the best thing dbrand has ever done.

What I like most about the Z2 is the overall aesthetics of it. It is the sexiest phone ever! All of Sony smartphones have good looks. And dbrand, very awesome designs! I want a custom design from them!

Sony are one of the only OEMS that don't customize their OS to the point where it feels clunky and slow but rather feels fast and stock with their sick design which I really appreciate. Plus I saw dbrand on MKBHD video where they skined his mac book pro and that looked soo professional i thought apple came out with a black mbp. And thankfully dbrands continues this on this phone. Thanks for the giveaway.

Nice phone, nice skin. If I didn't know I would have thought the skin was something sony offered like moto maker from motorola, good job dbrand .

I love Z2 that it's waterproof  it has awesome design and camera. My favorite thing about dbrand it's that they make awesome quality skins and they have a lot of cool options to choose from :)

I think the best thing about the z2 is the build of the phone with the all glass design also I love the screen. The best thing about dbrand is that they have so many amazing skins that are very high quality.

I like how they can create custom youtuber skins to give them away, I'll try to get another one for luke if I win xD, just to have him making fun at you for not having it c:. Oh and I like the feel, fit and finish of the z2,along with dem front side speakers (I guess I can sell this pocket mirror if I win). Good luck to ya all.

Front facing speakers and linus skin from dbrand, since I just knew about them from your channel lol. 

I currently have an Z1, but my GF has a Z2 - don't let her have a better phone than me! ;) Also.. awesome custom stuff!

I like the Z2 because it has a dedicated camera button, and it's available in black.

Speaking of which, I like dbrand if only because of the fact that, unlike apple and HTC, they get that not everyone wants a freaking silver/grey phone, and as such sell a black skin you can put on your phone.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Hey Linus, PLEASE SAVE ME FROM WATCHING VIDEOS IN THE MIRROR OR DOING THE CUP! I love the Z2 because of its water/dust proof feature ( I love the beach, being waterproof comes in very handy). I have also never owned a proper flagship phone because they are out of my price range :( dBrand is awesome! No more pesky cases that make your phone feel like a thick brick YAY. Love Linus Media Group and dBrand thanks guys, oh and Linus your videos are amazing!