Great review!

I like the "take a picture" and "record video" buttons being right next to each other. And dbrand skins look awesome. That linustechtips skin is amazing!

I love the fact that it has an amazing industrial design, has front facing speakers, and is waterproof! I also like that other thing because they sponsored this video. yeah... Forgot their name.

I really want to win this phone! I just looks fricking amazing!!! The screen just looks crisp and clear and the camera just look phenomenal!!

The Z2 has a really nice screen.

Dbrand are possibly letting me win it.

This would be sweet! I really feel like my phone might be on its last breaths, which can't be under water like this one can.

love the screen and water proofness of the Z2! and really enjoyed the dbrand customization/preview tool. +the channel support ofcourse ;)

I always love sony camera and also this Z2 as well

the skin look badass.

thank for this giveaway really enjoy to participate.

I just love every sony phone i feel like they are different from other brands' phones and i love this kind of orange skin that dbrand put on!

I love both Sony and the Z2. Waterproof, aluminium and glass, front facing speakers and a camera much better then mine on the Nexus 5. I have also been admiring Dbrand's skins recently and am tempted to buy one but just can't decide what colour but now I know I want the LTT Skin. Thanks for the great vids, thanks for the awesome skins and thanks for the opportunity to win this package.

i5 3570K,Swiftech H220, Fractal Design Define R2 XL, Windforce GTX 760, 1tb Hitachi, 3tb Seagate, 120gb Samsung 840 EVO, XSTAR DP2710, Asus P8Z77 LX, 12gb Corsair Veangance, AX760

I currently have a semi broken Z1(got ran over by a car with studded tiers ;( ) ,I really like the phone but i dislike the tn-panel. so my favorite thing about the z2 have to be the IPS panel, And front facing speakers is not a bad thing either

My favorite thing about the dbrand skin have to be that the quality of it looks really good.

Main Rig: Intel Core i5 2500K @4.7Ghz, Noctua NH-U12s, Asus z68 V-Pro, Evga GTX 970, Samsung EVO 250Gb, Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600 MHz 16GB,fractal design define r3, XFX XXX 850W

Laptop: Clevo w230st, 13.3" 1080p screen,  CPU intel i5 4200M(Someone want's to donate a i7-4700qm? :P), 8gb ram 1600Mhz, Geforce gtx 765m, SSD: mSata Evo 120Gb(still room for one more), HHD: 1Tb 7200rpm, 

They even give you matching box? As I'm guy, who is decorating my closet with boxes of my tech stuff, having one stylish box would be awesome!

I would love to win the Xperia Z2. I love the gorgeous bright display and the metal, sleek, and thin design of the phone. I also broke my phone and I'm using a crappy Nokia 2760. The dbrand skin looks very nice on the Z2. I really like the two figures on the back of the phone. This phone is gorgeous and the skin makes it look great!

The phone being dustproof/waterproof is awesome, and the skin is absolutely amazing!

front facing speakers are obviously the best parts of the phone the skin though takes it to the next level it looks very well made and detailed 

I think Linus and Slick should sign the phone when they give it away too.

The custom wrap looks absolutely amazing. Oh how I want this phone.  :)

Having recently waded through shallow post flood waters to take some grainy photos from a creek island, scared to death of falling and ruining my nexus 4, I'd have to go with waterproof and camera. I honestly don't care so much about bleeding edge chip performance; I don't really care about playing games on my phone. I'd rather have a phone with a good camera, good build quality / durability, and good battery life any day.

As for DBrand, I don't have any experience with them but they went the extra mile with that custom packaging. They could have just included the skinned phone in it's original packaging, but they didn't and that's pretty boss I suppose.

My favorite part of the Z2 is its great build quality and design, traits which are similar to those of dbrand

Great review of an excellent contender into the smartphone arena.

The aspect I like most about the Xperia Z2 is it's design, looks like an incredible premium smartphone all the way around.

I've never heard of Dbrand before, but thanks to this sponsored video, I gotta say I like the way their wraps look, I'm going to see how much it would cost to get my current phone wrapped by them.

Crossing my fingers! I never win contests, but I'm really hoping I do on this one.

I love the Z2's IPS Panel Display & their FRONT FACING SPEAKERS! (Finally)

Thanks to you Dbrand for sponsoring this video and I love that LinusTechTips themed skin. ;D

gotta say the fact that its water proof, thats fucking awesome. shower time will become so much more interactive! if you know what i mean... -_-

and  dbrand did a really good job with the custom design. looks pretty awesome other than that i don't really know anything about them.