Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

from JayzTwoCents 
                                                   AND

from techquickie why CUZ OF LINUS GETTING PIED IN THE FACE 

I LOVE ALL OF THEM. In all seriousness, my favorite video by Jay is his watercooling guide. It helped me build my first loop in my first PC!
As far as Linus, the video that helped me the most is the Anti Static Safety video. It cleared up myths about static electricity and taught me how to handle sensitive components.

Btw Linus, Jay is talking about your lambo again...

This was the video that opened my world to my man they call... Linus...(techtips) and since it was so simple and helpful when learning bout dem mechanicals, it's my favorite video.

now i'm just sitting here waiting for that corsair RGB. anyday now, right? ...right?

and sinces Jay's dad is such a badass, this video is easily my favorite of his. 

i dont know how you can tell if i'm subbed to both channels or not but my google+ email is the same one that i registered here. xfullboost@gmail.com

thanks for doing such a kick ass giveaway! 

Favourite JayzTwoCents video (dat colour scheme tho) :

Favourite TechQuickie video :

Gimme those AS FAST AS POSSIBLE! hehehe

From TechQuickies, my fav topic to (no longer) argue about in hi-fi/head-fi forums.  It was posted on my birthday, the perfect present, now I can just post this in those threads (if I post anything at all, as it is a given will be accused of trolling, better to just leave the religious discussions alone, but it is sometimes sooooo hard to resist):

From JayzTwoCents, the Titan Z rant, I waited for so long for the 690 successor, and Jay put into words my frustration better than I ever could have, Jay was in perfect form in this video, funny as ****:

Current Rig(2014): CPU: i5 4670K OC 4.1GHz Cooler: Scythe Grand Kama Cross 2 SCKC-3000 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87-D3HP RAM:G.SKILL RipJaws DDR3 2133MHz 16GB (4x4) CL 9-11-10-28

GPU: MSI GTX 760 OC 15% - Kraken G10 + Corsair H75 AIO SSD: 2 x 250GB Samsung 840 EVO Case NZXT H440 PSU: Cooler Master 700W silent OS: Windows 8,1 pro

Laptop (2011): MSI FX-700 CPU: i5 460M 2.53GHz RAM: Kingston 8BG (2x4) - CL7 - 1066 MHz DDR3 GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 425M SSD: intel 530 OS: Windows 8,1 pro

Love both of your channels! Hope I win! 

This helped me choose to buy my graphics card which is a MSI GTX670 PE.

I love watching Jaytwocents build this pc. Later when i get money i want to build something like this, like with all the same colors, fast parts, cleaness, etc. I already have a build in mind but it is to much for me right now.

My goal is to spark as much debate as possible using only two videos:

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz)