ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

what i like about this laptop is the  barging rights to my friends that i have a world record setting laptop with signatures of the best tech youtubers love you guys

the build quality and of course asus aftersales are always my favorites!

I totally love the color scheme of this notebook. Often gaming laptops are over the top in terms of styling with all sorts of flashing lights, this laptop manages to stay mostly subtle with its looks.

The specs are perfect for what I need for day to day use. Also the signatures are pretty sweet!

not going to lie- really like the color scheme for this laptop. especially with the backlit keyboard.

My favorite things are definitely the aesthetics and the fact that it has some of my favorite youtuber's signatures.

I love the colour and how it matches all my bedroom and gaming stuff!!

Favorite is, that it's so small. I love Notebooks this size!

the specs are perfect for my day to day needs in school. The signatures are pretty sweet too!

I like the nice built in speakers along with the external sub woofer. 

I love the red accents for around the laptop and on the backlit keys, the laptop looks great. Plus, those signatures!

ips panel is my favorite thing on this notebook

I like how it doesn't shout anything; it has good specs at a good price. There are no unreasonable expectations it has to live up to. 

My favorite thing about the one that they featured in this video is the signatures on the bottom of it. :)

:3

I like the solid build quality and astetic of the notebook with the slick red along with the red lit keyboard.

I like the almost "no comprimises" idea of the laptop. It has high-performing specs and still maintains the sexiness/build quality that I prefer in my devices.

PLEASE QUOTE ME WHEN YOU REPLY TO MY POSTS, thank you.

Personally I like many things about this laptop. For one the fact its small and portable as I have no space in my house for a PC makes this a good device. Plus the simple design makes it look good aesthetically. Also the specs are good for the general laptop! I've been looking for a gaming laptop for 2 years and this is good!

I have been wanting a machine that is ideal for LAN, but is a relatively decent price.  I have always sort of wanting a gaming laptop, just in case i have to leave my house

Really need a gaming laptop for 6th form that's lightweight, my current old laptop cannot run current games and weighs 5 kilos...-_- Gets too heavy to carry around all day!

My fav external aesthetic  is the red beveled edge.

I love the red and black accents. :D 

Main Rig

**CPU** | [Intel Core i7-4790K @ Stock]**CPU Cooler** | [Corsair H100i] **Motherboard** | [ASRock Z97 EXTREME6 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard]

**Memory** | [G.Skill Trident X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory] **Storage** | [Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive]

**Storage** | [Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM] **Video Card** | [Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE]

**Case** | [Phanteks Enthoo Pro] **Power Supply** | [EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+]

Main Rig PC Partpicker  

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/DnKZxr |

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the screen; size, res and IPS

Definitely the way it's seems like a more discrete gaming Notebook, without any/too much "Gamer Bling".

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain