Phishing Emails & YouTube Messages - Fake Giveaway Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favourite part about the G550JK is probably the red accents, such as the red bevel and red LED keyboard.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

The aluminum finish and red highlight looks brilliant (+ I'd love those awesome signatures)!

Thanks for all the great tips!

- Subscriber in the Philippines :)

I guess what I like best would just be the performance. Current usage of a laptop with scrubby gt520m really made me appreciate its performance. :P

I guess what I like best would just be the performance. Current usage of a laptop with scrubby gt520m really made me appreciate its performance. :P

What I like about this laptop: it tics most of the boxes of what I am looking for to replace my current laptop. Good build quality (aluminium, etc.), good looks, nice IPS screen, decent speakers and adequate for my needs performance. I really want this one...

I love the sleek look of the notebook, a lot more discrete and low key compared to some gaming notebook/laptops!

The build quality also seems top notch and Linus agreed!

Entering the giveaway with the fact that I love it for it being slim. This is a common reason as to why I love Asus technology as well!