ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I'm really digging the 4 speaker setting! And it has enough power to support my video production needs! :P

I like the sleek look of this notebook combined with the decent performance and battery life.

I really liked the external subwoofer included, seems like a really good idea since you can improve the audio quality on the go.

This laptop, based on this review, is such a nice gaming pc. Great great build, amazing performance and nice spec sheet. i like these characteristics on a laptop.

performance

PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS

My favorite thing about the ASUS is the design, besides the fact it was used for a world record.

I really like the viewing angles and the backlit keyboard! :) Also the very sleek look of it helps!

This is my signature.

Its totally original.

i like the brushed aluminium finish and the IPS screen

My favorite thing is how slim they got it, with all those specs inside. Also things signatures are awesome!

I really like the aesthetics of the notebook, with the aluminum is always welcome. I also like the IPS display and keyboard.

Nice review, Linus. Keep up the good work!

Love that aluminium back, is the rest of the laptop like that too? 

The design.. it's amazing

[OS - Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit)] [CPU - Intel i7 920 @ 2.67GHz] [GPU - EVGA Nvidia GTX 660 2 GB] [RAM - 6GB RAM @ 1066MHz] [HDD - 320GB WD Caviar Blue] [HDD - Hitatchi Deskstar 230GB] [HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB] [PSU - Corsair TX 750M PSU] [Monitors - Dell ST2310 23" (1920x1080), Dell SE198WFP 19" (1440x900), Acer S201HL 20" (1600x900)] [Case - NZXT Phantom 410 in Gunmetal]

I really like the design with the aluminum matte black. Loving the IPS panel too.

My favorite part of the notebook is the look. Black + red = heaven. And also the IPS display is a nice feature.

what i liked the most about this laptop is its finish.. aluminium .. :wub: 

the specs are okay for me... 
would love to take her home..  :D

I like it's nice and simple design and very nice specs in the inside for work and gaming use. :D

I like the screen of this laptop... Btw do you know how hard it is to comment with a iphone (using Chrome). It kept locking me out every time I switched a topic. it took me 20mins to figure out the problem (cookies were off)((mmmmmm cookies) from logging in and getting kick out again. Then if you have Enable signature and emoticons... You t y p e  o n e  l e t t e r  a t  a  t i m e. Anyways I hope everyone good luck and good games. xD 

post-99375-0-31672500-1404485881.jpg

post-99375-0-31672500-1404485881.jpg