LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The 3000 mAh user replaceable battery is probably my favourite thing about this phone. Thanks for the giveaway and good luck everyone!

Probably the favorite thing would be the customization. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and while I like the S4, I loaded stock android onto it to get away from Touchwiz. LG's UI looks clean and tinker-friendly. I want it in my life.

Rear buttons are amazing for these larger phones, also makes it quite slick.

My favorite part about this phone is that you can reply to texts whilst doing something else, that phone is pretty coolio. :D

My favorite thing anout the phone is the 4k video, because I love to make videos.

The entire front of the phone in general has me blown away. The sleek bezels and the 5.5 QHD screen together have me very interested.

My favorite thing about the LG g3 is the new looking UI, the text messaging app looks pretty unlike the LG g2s (which I currently own) stock messaging app so I'm stuck with Google Hangouts which has its ups and downs.

My favorite part about the phone is the 5.5 inch display.

The super slim bezel is something that i really like about the LG G3! (:

Being an iphone user and loving my iphone. That review made me want that phone. It looked so sleek and the UI is actually really really nice. Usually what I like about apple. But now that has 1440p here I come lg. my favorite thing is the design and ui indefinitely.

I love the screen resolution

CPU - Intel i5 3570 - MOBO - Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI - GPU - EVGA GTX670 FTW - RAM - 2X4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz - SSD - 120GB Kingston HyperX 3k 

HDD - 1TB Western Digital Blue - CASE - Bitfenix Prodigy White - CPU COOLER - Coolermaster Hyper 101 - PSU - Corsair TX550M 

DISPLAY - Acer H236HL IPS - KEYBOARD - Coolermaster Quickfire TK (Reds) - MOUSE - Logitech G600 - HEADSET - Steelseries Sibera V2 - SPEAKERS - Corsair SP2500

I like the design of it and also the camera features and also the screen resolution. Would like to upgrade from my Xperia-S for a long time...

I like the crazy high rez screen and out of the box customization

I love how you can take off the metal back and put new ones on!

It's a completely different phone and it really stands out among other phones. It's definitely a real eye candy.

Also first post long time lurker.

I love the very thin bezels, the back buttons and most off all the dual window function.
Thanks Linus for this giveaway and all your quality content.

The design is really nice. Love how it looks and the no button on the sides thing

i do like the multitasking

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

There's not much to hate about this phone, since we've not seen the finished north american version of it yet, but by far, the sheer number of included features and top tier specs is what's sold me on the phone.  Quad HD, capable battery life, options for wireless charging, and the rear buttons!  If I don't somehow end up with one in my pocket after this giveaway, I'll be buying one anyhow.

My favourite part about the LG G3, beside the awesome design and button placement is LG's flavour of android. It is not the pretty boring vanilla one, neither the over-the-top touch-wizzed os. It is simply what i am looking for in an os(easy to understand, yet farily rich as far as customibility goes). Add that up with the awesome specs and the display, and you have an awesome smartphone!

Great!

My phone contract ends in a few months (2-3 months) and I would love to try it out! What I love about the phone is the design. In my opinion, comparing flagship specs is pointless nowadays with phones from 2 years ago being more than capable of doing everything android has to offer. What is really important for me now is really the design and the UI. 

!--My current carrier is Wind Mobile in Ontario--!

And I'm Korean so the setup should be easy for me!! :ph34r:  :ph34r: