LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite thing about this phone is that it looks alot more exclusive than most previous android devices and has an absolutely beautiful interface or skin, showing on that rediculous screen!!

I love the fact that this is the best spec'd phone that has a removable back and expandable storage

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is definitely the software. I LOVE CUSTOMIZATION, and this phone is perfect. I could easily make it my own . And that is really important for me. The other thing is the specs . They are FREAKING AWESOME. I simply do not have the money to upgrade my phone every year, so having top of the line specs is REALLY important. The other things are the camera and the battery life . I am sick of crappy batteries , i need a phone that can last me for at least a day , and the G3 delivers . And i also go on a lot of road trips and want to make memories , so a great and a fast  camera is a necessity,  I really hope that i will win one , and if i don't congratulations to everybody who does  :)

My favourite thing on this phone is the lazer focus I nid that lightning fast focus speed in cosplay event  :D

My favorite part is how slim the every aspect of the phone looks. My phone just got stolen so I need a new one :P

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

I'm loving the buttons on the back. I ALWAYS find a way to turn my screen on/off when changing volume and vice versa. Maybe this will help....

I'm loving the buttons on the back. I ALWAYS find a way to turn my screen on/off when changing volume and vice versa. Maybe this will help....

My favorite thing is the style of the phone and the buttons on the back. With Android there are not very many options for high end phones that can also compete with the iPhone in the sexiness department (except for the HTC One and the LG G3). And with the buttons on the back it gives the phone an overall smoother and sleek look on the sides.

I loved your slow mo cat video.  I love your strange humor during the lg g3 review.

My favorite feature of the LG G3 is the clean design and the lock & volume rocker placed at the back.

The free range over customization. 3gb of ram. Being a 2k resolution phone. Also being on AT&T? This phone is pretty awesome in my book.

I love how clean the design is and the tiny frame surrounding the screen is awesome too.

My favorite thing about the G3 is the combination of a sleek UI and great customization options!  

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is that it has a slim bezel and brush metal look to it.

The Asus UX305 has an Almighty Intel core M-5Y10 0.8GHZ, GPU Intel HD 5300 Windforce, SDD 120GB, Passively Cooled, 1920x1080 Matte Screen, An Fantastic ICEpower Audio Making my House Shake and Having more ports then a MacBook btw this not an advertisement.

A phone that can be unlocked in under 5 seconds, due to more than 200mb of ram and a not piece of s***t processor (GODAMN GALAXY ACE!)

A large screen of 5.5 inches with 1440p resulting in 530ppi, and yet is not so big, this is my favorite part!!!

I love the look of this phone..

There should be more phones like this.

(however.. the screen is a huige waste of money)

I would like to win because my favorite feature is the 2K screen and buttons on back

5.5 inch screen with 1440p .. bdum tssss .. the beauty beast 

My favorite part is the clean industrial design.