LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love the screen as well as being able to watch a video at the same time as doing other stuff

My favorite part that lg put a micro sd card slot on this phone. the lg g2 didn't have one.

and of course a 1440 p screen on a mobile phone!!!! 

I love the unlocking features, like gesture and double tap! 

My favorite thing is user replaceable battery, with microSD slot and wireless charging option. I miss that in G2

I like the buttons on the back. I think it is interesting that LG chose that particular button placement as opposed to the norm.

I love the screen as well as being able to watch a video at the same time as doing other stuff

I love the design of that phone! (and fact that you guys are giving it away <3 )

1440p!

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

My favorite thing is the back-mounted power and volume buttons. A buddy of mine had the G2 and I loved how the buttons never got in the way. Such a nice little feature.

My favorite thing about the G3 is that it allows for a wide range of customization without having to do any of the extra stuff; such as rooting the phone. 

My favorite feature is the fact that the android skin is very much similar to stock android, something that wasn't really on most devices until now

Removable battery and micro SD card slot is another win for me. 

My favourite feature would have to be the customizable buttons on the bottom row, it makes it so much more personally pleasing to have more than just the three stock android buttons along the bottom row and gives me more functionality and options with what i want to do wherever i am, it's a great feature and i hope we see the implementation of customization innovated into other manufacturers android skins.

I absolutely love the rear positioned buttons. It seems so comfortable. :)

I loveeee the design and features of the G3, but the screen and camera have to be my favorite.  :)

First post :) My favourite thing about this phone is the resolution! No buttons on the sides is cool to though.

My favorite feature is the the screen resolution (2560x1440) + thin bezel!

I like the ability to customize it(to a certain extent) like a custom ROM and also retain my warranty  :mellow:  Thanks LG, Linus and Tech Tips team

There are so many likable features, but to chose one it's definitely the large 1440p display!

Even though, as Linus said, resolution is NOT everything.... I think my favorite feature is still the 1440p display. It is the thing that differentiates this phone from all the others. The top of line phones all have very similar specs right now, so something exciting like 1440p really makes this an exciting phone. Thanks for the giveaway, LG and the Linus Media Group :)

(Favorite part of the review)

LG did a great job with the software, the build quality (brushed plastic is a great choice), and the small bezels around the 1440p screen. The removable back/battery, the SD card slot and the great specs highlighted in the review made the G3 seem like a worthy successor to the G2.

Its a all around good smartphone but my favorite feature has to be the screen but maybe the awesome android software skin.

I love the the thin bezels, the sleekness and the buttons on the back. Seem so much easer than buttons on the side. 

P.S. Lazer focus 

The best thing for me is the looks and the performance.