LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

MMmmmmmmmm. Dat 1440p tho. So sexy. 

The best part is the buttons on the back, and the ui customisation because personally i love making it "my" phone. And my birthday is on the 6th of july !

My favourite thing is the buttons on the backside, which is where you naturally have a finger! Replaceable battery is a big thumbs up, this seems to be forgotten in alot of new phones :) (hey let's not forget that screen either :o)

Brushed metal design on the back, also the screen. 

vibration strength if ya know what I mean 

I love the rear mounted buttons.

My favourite thing is the knock to unlock feature. It's hard to unlock even my HTC One M7 at times

The beautiful screen and the crazy usability and customization. (iphone user so options is not something im use to lol)

The design and back buttons are awesome.

Great video,Linus!

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

The customizable bottom buttons. And the huge pixel concentration on the display!

my favorite thing about the lg g3 is it's better then the lg g2

My favorite part of the G3 is the optional wireless charging, I love my Nexus 5, but it would be nice to still be able to remove the back cover and not screw up it's ability to wirelessly charge.

I like the back buttons the most, the resulting awesomely thin bessel is so sexy :o I really don't like the S5 style (just to give a comparison)

I like the back buttons and the metal look but most i like about the phone is the 1440p screen.

The phone itself is not that impressive to me, but those bezels caught my eye!

I love the ultra thin bezels - makes the phone looks so sexy!  :wub:

My favorite features are the high resolution screen and and the removable back that alows you to replace the battery and put a micro sd card.

Case: NZXT Phantom Green Trim   Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 670 2gb FTW    CPU: Intel i7 4770k 3.5GHZ    Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5   Hard Drives: One Western Digital 1TB & Hitachi 1TB   Power Supply: Corsair RM 850w

Cooler: Corsair H80i Liquid Cooler    Ram: Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb & Mushkin 1x4gb   Monitors: Two Asus 22'' 1080p monitors   Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire XT Green   Mouse: Razer Naga 2014   Microphone:  Audio- Technica AT2020 XLR with a Alesis MultiMix 4   Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro

I really like how they placed the buttons on this phone. It makes sense, but (much like front mounted speakers) no one else seems to be doing it..

The master of of chaos, fear, and erm... Pandas.

In my opinion, my favourite part about this LG G3 mentioned in this review was every single aspect of the phone! But the stunning display, the high end specs and the good looks (both external and interface wise) all makes me believe that these are my favourite parts of the phone! The beautiful resolution, the phone design, and with the working  LG android interface; which is in between stock android and the tricked out launchers, really make the phone superior and raises the bars for future smartphones. I think LG did a superior job with this phone.

My favorite things about this phone are the external features such as having no side buttons, a bottom mounted headphone jack and I am a fan of having the "home" buttons on the screen and adjustable rather than set into the bezel where they cannot be changed. Second to that I do like how much customization you can do with the stock OS, I have installed custom OS before on my androids but only out of necessity to get rid of things that really ticked me off, so if I don't have to install a custom I will not.

I am not sure however if I will enjoy the screen mostly because it may be a little big and I have smallish hands.